Safe

I spun around and was met with the glowing red eyes of Shigaraki. A smile crept its way into his face as he pressed the small device in his hand.

Like a thousand fire ants had crawled onto my body I dropped to my knees cradling my neck.

I could feel as the electricity cooked the skin that laid on my neck. I screamed out in pain as I my vision started to blur.

The last thing I saw was a figures hand as they caught my head.

_________________
Erasers POV

We rounded the corner the exit was in sight but just before we could reach it Shigaraki apeared out of no where.

I watched as Kaz gripped the collar on his neck. I could hear the electricity crack as it ran through his body.

Falling to his knees I leapt forward catching his head before he could hit it on the cold floor.

Turning my gaze to Shigaraki my comrades raced towards him.

I watched as they exchanged blows a purple portal opened behind Shigaraki as he stepped through and he was gone.

Turning my attention back to Kaz I cradled him in my arms. I could feel his lungs expand as he took short raspy breaths.

I ran toward the nearest ambulance.

As I laid him down on the stretcher the EMTs came to take him. I hopped inside so I could stay with him.

I watched as they quickly loaded him up strapping him down. Placing an oxygen mask over his face. I could do nothing but sit and watch as they tried to stabilize him.

My phone started to ring as I looked down to check the caller ID it being Masa calling to ask if we got him.

"Hello?"

"Please tell me you got him?"

"Yeah I got him he's in rough shape but I think he'll pull through he's a strong kid."

"Alright I'll meet you at the hospital. But Eraser you know how the commission is going to react. They already want him in jail!"

"He's a minor so he would be put into Juvy and after three months he would be put under hero supervision until he's no longer labeled a threat." I said into the phone trying to calm my friend on the other line.

"Alright we will talk about this later I'm on my way."

"Okay see you there." I said hanging up I turned my attention back to the small boy In front of me.

—————————-
Meanwhile
Bakugo POV

While Izuku was being loaded into an ambulance and rushed to the nearest hospital. Bakugo was just being notified about the raid.

"What?! What do you mean they found him already?!"

"Bakugo they decided that you were too emotionally involved and thought it best to leave you out of it." Said Nezu from his desk.

"That's bullshit he was my friend I should have been there for fucks sake. I'm not some fucking weakling!"

"I never said you were but I just wanted to let you know that he's safe and is in the best care that the hospital has to offer."

The chimera said sipping his tea.

'Fuck this' I thought as I slammed the door to his office.

I sprinted back to the dorms seeing shitty hair waiting in the lounge.

"Hey what did the principal have to say?" He said swinging an arm around the explosive teens shoulder.

"They... they found him and they didn't fuckin tell me!" I yelled at him.

"Hey hey quiet down you don't want to wake everyone up now do you?"

"Tch, whatever let's go I heard them say he was being taken to a hospital but they didn't say which one so let's get a fuckin move on already!"

After our talk I sprinted out the doors bookin it to the main entrance. I didn't care about the alarm so I used my quirk to fly over it. Unlike shitty hair who had to grab onto my fuckin leg when I jumped.

When I landed I was off balance so we rolled onto the ground.

"Oof, damnit shitty hair why are you such a fuckin klutz?!"

"Hey calm down I was just trying to keep up with you.!" He said putting his hands up as a form of surrender.

__________
As Bakugo and Kirishima ran to find Izuku the young vigilante was trying to get away from everyone and everything around him.

~~~~~~~~

SORRY THIS IS SOOOO SHORT

I'm burnt out and school and sports are starting so I've been preoccupied.

I'll try to keep updating as the weeks fallow thanks for reading guys I'm soo happy about all the attention this has gotten

I only expected like 10 reads but we are up to 900 sum reads 😱😱😱