Information

Hey there! This is the extended version of the one-shot I wrote, "Izuku's Father". I hope you enjoy :)

These are just some notes to make the story clearer

Key:

Regular: Narration

"Regular with quotations"-Dialogue

Italics- Dreams or Flashbacks

'Italics with apostrophes'- Thoughts

Bold: Accentuating words

Bold Italics: Text messages

' ☾* ✲⋆.'- Time-skip (How long will be specified)

_________________________________

Quirks:

Izuku has two quirks, Pyrokinesis and Telekinesis. Pyrokinesis is the mix between his mother's and his father's quirks (Fire breathing and the ability to control small objects) Izuku's telekinesis is basically a stronger version of his mother's quirk. He inherited a mix of his parent's quirk and a stronger version of his mother's quirk. (To make this simple, 1 ½ of his quirks are from Inko, ½ is in Pyrokinesis and 1 is in telekinesis)

Pyrokinesis

Description: The user can 'Summon' fire by will or use already existing fire from a nearby source like a candle or from another's quirk. The user can determine how hot they want the fire to be or how cold they want the fire to be. (Technically, the fire could be cold as ice if he wanted and will freeze the air around the user). The user can direct and control fire with their mind or with hand gestures. Fire can turn into weapons if the user concentrates hard enough (Flaming sword or Bow).

Fire Colour Levels & Heat Temperatures:

•Black: Anything under 500 °C (<900 °F)

•Dark red: 500 to 600 °C (900 to 1,100°F)

•Dull red: 600 to 800 °C (1,100 to 1,650°F)

•Bright cherry red: 800 to 1,000 °C (1,650 to 1,800°F)

•Orange: 1,000 to 1,200 °C (1,800 to 2,100°F)

•Bright yellow: 1,200 to 1,400 °C (2,100 to 2,500°F)

•White: 1,400 to 1,600 °C (2,500 to 2,900°F)

•Blue: Anything hotter than 1,600 °C (>2,900°F)

Side Effects: The user's eyes will glow the same color as the fire, body temperature is higher than average, the user's body has the sensation of being surrounded by water.

Drawbacks: After prolonged use, the user will experience one or more of the following: headache, bloody nose, and/or fever.

Telekinesis/Psychokinesis

Description: The user can control any non-living organism with their mind or by using hand gestures. When the quirk is in use, the user gets a pull or push option, to either pull something towards them or directs something away from them. The user can lift to 1000 tonnes of weight while the quirk is activated.

Side Effects: The user's eyes will glow a faint green, the user will get either a pushing or pulling sensation in their gut when quirk is activated.

Drawbacks: After prolonged use, the user will experience one or more of the following: headache, bloody nose, nausea, hallucinations, and/or disassociation from their surroundings (Derealization).

Combined Quirks

Descriptions: The user can utilize both quirks at the same time; when using quirks, both eyes will glow white. The user's pyrokinesis quirk will come from the user's right hand while the user's telekinesis quirk will come from the user's left hand.

Side Effects: The user's veins will glow a light blue color. It does not affect the physical or mental state of the user negatively long-term.

Drawbacks: The user will experience one or more of the following: extreme fatigue, nausea, bleeding ears, bloody nose, fainting spells, and/or disassociation (Depersonalization/Derealization).

_________________________________

Notes to be noted:

-Izuku will NOT be getting OFA (It would not go with the plot)

-There will be All Might bashing :) (I'm sorry [no I'm not] but I hate the dude)

-It will be a Shindeku (Don't like it? Don't read it.)

-There is abuse and child neglect in the story so if you feel uncomfortable reading about that stuff, you've been warned.

-Bakugou isn't as much of a dick as Canon (He calls Izuku "Deku" because he won't use his quirk to its full extent)

-Bakugou only knows that Hisashi is a bad person that only hit Inko, not Izuku

-Bakugou and Izuku have a brotherly bond (It will not be Bakudeku)

-Izuku told no one about the abuse he suffered from his father

-Izuku was mature as a child and acted older than he was

-Hisashi and Endeavor are brothers, making Izuku and Shoto cousins

-The cousins are (kinda) close

Things that should also be noted:

•Izuku acts like a more confident version of canon with less stuttering

•He fakes his emotions to appear 'normal'

•He is suicidal and will sometimes SH

•He is very closed off

•He is extremely smart but downplays it

•His IQ is about 237 making him close to Nedzu's level of intelligence (IQ 245-ish)

•He has nightmares of his past whenever he sleeps

•He has insomnia (and major eyebags but we don't talk about that + makeup exists)

•He has panic disorder, his triggers are yelling, loud noises, sudden movements from people near him, fire that isn't his own, being touched without warning, and people getting into his personal space)

•He has a (probably) very unhealthy addiction to coffee (Aizawa ass mf)

_________________________________

TW warnings:

Some chapters will include the following: Suicidal thoughts, panic attacks, self-inflicted harm, child neglect, child abuse, domestic abuse, self-deprecating thoughts, and extreme emotional trauma. (There might be more, I can't remember)

In the case that a chapter includes them, it will have a warning and you can skip over it if it will trigger you. It will say at the beginning of the chapter, when the TW starts, and when it ends. You will know when it begins and ends by this symbol: '⚠️'.

All the characters (unless specified) are owned by Kohei Horikoshi, I only own the plot.

That is all for now.

★Onto the story★

˜"*°•.˜"*°• A Penny for Your Thoughts •°*"˜.•°*"˜