Chapter 02~ Prologue-Pt.3

A/N: I'M BACK! AND GUESS WHO GOT OVER WRITER'S BLOCK! :DDDDD. IM SO FUCKING MOTIVATED IT IS AMAZING! Happy summer!!!! Additionally-THANK YOU ALL SO FLIP FLAPPITY FUCKING MUCH FOR YOUR GUYS' OVERFLOWING SUPPORT, it honestly melts my heart that so many people are understanding and respectful and all around amazing human being <3 :], and I hope that both sides of your pillow are cold (in case you are a freak and like warm pillows I suppose I hope both sides of your pillow is warm) and that your drink/candy/chocolate/snack/whatever it is will never get stuck in a vending machine. BTW THIS IS FANFIC IS NOT A TODODEKU! THEY ARE COUSINS IN IT, DO NOT SHIP THEM IN THIS, THEY ARE LITERALLY JUST HUGGING AFTER A TRAUMA DUMP-. DON'T MAKE ME WANT TO TAKE THIS DOWN PLS. THEY ARE FAMILY! PLUS, SHOTO IS GOING TO BE WITH A DIFFERENT PERSON! Don't forget to drink water and eat some food! You deserve it :]

☾*✲⋆. The Next Morning . ✲*

The Midoriya household, more specifically Izuku, was busy setting up the house for Hisashi's brother's family. He was quite nervous for meeting his cousins for the first time, but his nervousness was quickly disguised as excitedness. His father drilled it into him at a young age that showing any type of emotion was a distraction and pathetic; part of Izuku wanted to think that his father was just looking out for him but no, he was just looking out for his reputation. The sound of a knock on their door broke him out of his thoughts, for one second, he completely forgot about his family coming over. Hisashi plastered on a fake smile and opened the door; there stood four people. Two young boys and one young girl along with a 6'4 man. Izuku took notice of the peculiar features of the youngest boy. One gray eye, one blue eye, half red hair, half white hair, and a huge burn scar covering the upper left side of his face and eye. Of course, Izuku, himself has many burns, but none on his face; his father made sure of that. The other children had the same gray-coloured eyes with white hair, sporting a few streaks of red. His uncle, Izuku presumed, had bright red hair matched with striking teal-blue eyes. Something about those eyes almost felt familiar; that hostile look his own father often had. Izuku snapped back into reality and moved out of the way to let their guest inside, being careful not to step too loud or too quietly.

"Enji!" Hisashi exclaimed, "Good to see you brother!" He slapped his brother on the back, "It has certainly been a while Hisashi!" Enji replied with a small smile that Izuku could immediately tell was forced. "These are my sons Natsuo and Shoto," He said gesturing to the boys before continuing, "and this is my lovely daughter, Fuyumi." He patted her on the back. Hisashi took this as a chance to introduce his own child. "This is my son, Izuku." He paused and looked at Shoto, "I believe these two are the same age." He said it almost as a question, "I do think so." Enji confirmed. "Well, Izuku, go show them around now, will you?" Hisashi ordered, his threat unsaid but there. "Yes Father." He murmured. Izuku looked up to his cousins, avoiding their eyes, gesturing for them to follow him; he gave them a brief tour of the house, with the exception of his room, before retreating into the living room. Fuyumi was the first to speak, "Where do you sleep?" She asked in a soft voice, one that he only heard from his mother. "I have to apologize; my room isn't the cleanest at the moment and I wouldn't want you to see that." Izuku lied, he could tell the boy with the mismatched-eyes, Shoto, was sceptical but thankfully he let it slide. "Would you perhaps like any beverages or perhaps a snack?" Izuku gingerly offered to them, "No thank you," The other son, Natsuo, spoke. Izuku nodded, slouching down a bit before straightening back up as he heard the two adults' footsteps approaching, "My mother isn't currently here at the moment, but she will be back around 6 o'clock." He informed the trio. They nodded and the children sat in awkward silence, listening as their parents' footsteps got closer. Hisashi came into the room with a relaxed look on his face; he grabbed Izuku off of the couch and dragged him into the kitchen. "Your uncle and I are going out for a bit, make yourself useful and prepare lunch." He snarled in a quiet volume, Izuku nodded, knowing better than to object.