25

*Knock*

"Come in" Jungkook said with a deep voice, y/n sighed..Looking down, "Mr.Jeon.." The waiter said with a smile, "You're just in time, please send me the bill please" The waiter nod, and head out of the room.

"Why does a waiter just randomly enter in this room, when I'm about to confess my feelings?" She let out a sad and deep sigh, "This is a sign that it's not the right time yet" She mumbled, biting her cheeks.

"Oh sorry, what are you going to say again" She wagged her head.."I forgot what I'm about to tell, I'm sorry" She said with a fake smile, he chuckled.."Are you grandma? You forget things" She scoffed.."Is it bad to forget things?" She roll her eyes.

She felt something deep in the inside, in her chest.."Oh God, why?" She mumbled, feeling blue.."I hope i can tell my feelings soon" Jungkook look at her, he felt something was off.

"Why does she look...Sad?"

His eyes were full of concern, but he decided to ignore her sad and desperate expression painted on her face..The waiter came with the bills on his hand, offering it respectfully to jungkook.."344.89 Euro" He mumbled, y/n was surprised of the price, it was too expensive.

Jungkook take out his black card, making y/n and the waiter gasped quietly.."Omg?" Y/n mumbled with wide eyes, "Thank you" He said with a grin, the waiter head out and then jungkook take out his phone, while he was distracted from the phone.

She secretly take out her phone, pretending to use it and she go to the camera application..She take a picture of him secretly, she take many shots of pictures.."Perfect" She mumbled.

She went to instagram, and then posted that photo..She captioned:

"My baby 🥺"

She posted it, no one can ever see the post anyway because it was private..She look up to see jungkook staring at her, those doey wide eyes.. Glueing at her figure.

Y/n was doubt because maybe there's something wrong with her face, she raised her eyebrow..He sighed and just look down on his phone, "That's... Weird" She shook her head to remove her thoughts.

She saw him suddenly chuckling while looking towards his phone, and then typing something..Y/n can feel that something is off, there's something wrong.

"Sir, here's your card..Thank you" The waiter said offering the black card, with a bow on his head.."Mhm" He simply said coldly, the waiter quickly get out of the room so that he wouldn't embarassed himself.

Jungkook kept focusing on his phone, still letting out a small giggle and a smile..She sighed, opening her mouth to speak out "Are you done texting yet?" She ask boldly, not looking at him..He look at her, raising her brows "Sorry, I'm chatting with hyung" He said, making y/n furrow her brow.

"I didn't even ask"