𝔒𝔫𝔢

Buying Time
'𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢'

Buying Time '𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢'

𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔞'𝔰 𝔓𝔬౮

"So I heard you got kairi as your patient"Jace spoke as I walked past him

"So I heard you got kairi as your patient"Jace spoke as I walked past him."I did"I mumbled.

"You need help to find his room I'll go I'm going that way"he offered.I didn't say anything as he walked ahead of me.

"You are so fucking lucky dude"he stated."Really how?"I questioned.

"He's a fucking beauty sad he's crazy and stuck in this place"Jace spoke as we walked down the long hall.

The white walls of kodata prison/asylum."A beauty?"I questioned.

"His name is kairi but everyone just calls him baby, he's fucking beautiful for a boy, he's stunning he's fun sized at that"jace spoke with laughter.

"He's hard to get at though, he's a flirt but he won't let you do anything- he fucking sucks sometimes he's a straight tease"Jace groaned.

"His schedule is on the wall don't let him tell you different- oh and if he starts talking to himself don't say anything or if he you know says something about stabbing you it's normal"Jace spoke before walking into the exit.

I noticed this is the only patient room on this floor, and it looks huge.I opened the metal double doors to be met with a white and pink room.

Like the floor is pink and the walls are white and the ceiling was pink clouds with a blue sun.

In the middle of the large room is a pink cage.The bed on the side that had a blue and pink cover.

Clothes piled up onto of a white wood plank.He has a lot of clothes well jumpsuits and socks with under suits.

"You forgot to lucky the door"

I whipped my head around to see a small boy.He had on a yellow jumpsuit with white spots in a cow print pattern.My first though was cute.