𝔈𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

𝐂𝐫𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲
'𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔢𝔫'

𝔎𝔞𝔦𝔯𝔦'𝔰 𝔭𝔬𝔳TW:mentions of r*ape

𝔎𝔞𝔦𝔯𝔦'𝔰 𝔭𝔬𝔳
TW:mentions of r*ape

"I hate to break it to you but you have to get a new p g"westlan spoke standing beside his father

"I'll need a new what?"I stated standing up."personal guard"Derek spoke up, my body stiffened as I looked up at westlans father.

"I'm doing just fine with the one I have now"I stated giving him a suggestive frown.

"Your relationship with him is not professional!"Derek yelled, "professional? he's a personal fucking guard.I rather have one that cares about me for real the one that's just here to do a fucking job"i screamed.

"i'm a patient and he's the closet thing I have to family and you wanna take that away do you know my mental health is already fucked up"I explained.

"and that's why this is wrong"derek stated, "west you know this is wrong say something"I spoke

"you leave my son out of this"derek spoke, "what's going on?"mattia asked walking into the room with a tub of ice cream.

"mattia you should leave"derek spoke, "for what my little thing is right there"he spoke looking over at me.

"why are you crying?"westlan asked looking at me."they are making me get a new guard mattia"I spoke shuddering.

"don't be playing that ain't funny kairi especially not in front of my boss"mattia spoke sitting the ice cream down.

"yea well ask him mattia ask him"I yelled , "ask him what?"mattia spoke."Why he's firing you"I stated.

Mattia furrowed his eyebrows then directed his attention towards derek."did i do something wrong?"he questioned.

"yes you have been very unprofessional"derek stated, "i'm a personal guard slash caregiver, how was i being unprofessional?"Matria questioned looking around.

"your relationship is very unprofessional, i've seen it multiple times and other guards have also reported it"derek stated fixing his posture.

"oh you talking about the same guards who have zero respect for your patients the same guards who's taking advantage of me to the point where I wanted to kill of them the same guards who let a therapist attack me!"I yelled.

"Kairi that isn't the case-"derek spoke before i rudely interrupted.

"You just brushing it off like one of your main guards didn't rape me"I screamed, "I don't wanna be here in anymore call the police a judge somebody because if you brush that shit off that quick you don't give a fuck"I stated.

"hold on hold on what are you talking about"westlan asked, "oh shut the fuck and call the police shit you might as well call my fucking parents because i'm not staying here"I hollered.

"like hell you are!"derek yelled."I'm leaving and i'm suing"I stated, "you ought to be ashamed of yourself after all i've done for you"derek hollered stepping towards me.

"what have you done for me except lock me up and allowed me xto become traumatized"I asked looking up at him.

"why would they believe you"derek spoke tilting his head."what do you mean by that"I questioned stepping back.

"why would they believe a psychotic teenager over me!"he hollered.I took so many steps back i hit the wall.

"it would be you against everybody else, you wanna be thrown out into the world where people are going to look at you different they would be cautious of you no one would want to come near you"he spoke with truth laced in his tone.

"and you think you look at me better mister i'm going to save all these young people with mental illnesses but instead oops i'm just looking them up like little prisoners and not doing shit"I yelled with a mocking tone.

"you don't know shit kairi, your brain has always been so scrambled that you mix shit up nobody's ever done shit to you you just make shit up"he responded with a devilish smirk.

He's wrong kairi don't even listen to him, he's tryna to fuck with your head.

I took a deep breath before looking over at mattia who looked out of it completely, "mattia"I called.

He didn't even move, "what the fuck"I mumbled, I walked towards him to grab him but westlan pulled him first.

Mattias body weight immediately over powered westlans medium sized frame cause him to almost fall.

"why is he acting like that what did you do"I asked looking over at westlan, "Grab him"derek yelled before multiple guards came rushing into the room and towards me.

are you fucking serious

its short for a reason because it's the end of season 1