𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Your Guilty Pleasure
'𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱'

Your Guilty Pleasure'𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱'

𝕸𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖆 𝔭𝔬𝔳

"So is he going to talk to me?"

"Baby, I don't think he wants to come out to be honest with you.He's acting very bitchy"Kairi mumbled.

Something was off with him he seemed more nonchalant, he seemed more relaxed but alert at the same time.

"Am I missing something?

"It's me kai, see he didn't even realize"kairi laughed."Oh oh shit, that was smooth you masked it so well I was so confused"i laughed standing up.

"Don't get to excited sweetie, I don't front for long especially for no reason"He smiled.

"Oh umm so I guess I better talk than so how is it? I'm just curious by the way.Is kai your actual name?"I questioned

"Good, I can tell and maybe" he answered standing up, he grabbed my hand before leading me to the couch.

"What's kairi doing?"

"Kinda hurts you wanted to talk to me, now you wanna talk to kairi am I too boring for you Mattia- do I not intrigue you enough"he spoke letting go of my hand.

"No no of course not l, you intrigue me a lot by the way your so monotone compared to kairi you are in the same body but from the few minutes i've actually spoken to you, you are a different person"I blurted out.

"Be careful what you say no matter how curious you get understand, and I agree we are two totally different people with similar lives but different experiences and different outlooks on things"He responded.

"Got it , so what do you look like?l"

He gave me a duh face, "no no what do you look like not this body but your body what do you look like describe yourself to me I wanna know"I stated.

He looked taken back, he stopped for a few seconds before turning towards me.He was slowly relaxing I could tell by the way he was laying on the couch.