𝔖𝔦𝔵

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨
'𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵'

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨'𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵'

𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔞𝔰 𝔭𝔬𝔳

"Uhh you piece of shit, stop it"kairi groaned pushing me off of him

"Uhh you piece of shit, stop it"kairi groaned pushing me off of him."Take the medicine you selfish asshole"I responded.

"How am I selfish, your selfish you just want me to take them so I won't spaz on you or something"he mumbled.

"Why are you doing this, you'd take your pills any other day but today you just fuck you and those pills."I mocked rolling my eyes.

"Because i've just been throwing them back up lately- don't tell my doctor but they don't really work and me taking them is only gonna put me in danger, kai is my bestfriend but when I take those pills I can't get to him at all it's just like he isn't there when I know he should be"he responded.

I took a deep breath before setting the pill container down."okay okay I understand but atleast take the anxiety pills, you have to interact with people today"I huffed.

He nodded before grabbing the blue container, "thank you for listening and everything and just doing good I know sometimes have been hard and you wanna beat the shit out of someone but it gets like that, it will always be hard never easy I just want you to know that"I spoke while looking down at my bleeding hands.

"What happened mattia, you seem off more nice to soft I don't like it"he said after chugging his water.

"nothing just thinking you know"I mumbled."Why are your hands and shirt bloody then do we need to switch places you be the patient i be the guard now that would hilarious imagine small ole me bossing you around you would beat my ass- like with your hands not the sexual way"he joked.

When was beating someone's ass ever sexual, I really need to learn more about this boy he seems a little more off then expected.