𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥

-ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

-ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

"Y/n, slow down!"

The girl had abruptly ran away from the house that the boy quickly followed along, curious why she left.

The girl had started to slow down as she began forming snowballs to attack the boy behind her.

"watch out!" you shouted alerting the boy as the snowball hit him.

"Hey, what was that for!"

"come on, try to get me!"

Quickly, Gilbert started to gather up snow, forming two snowballs. The first, throw he ended up missing his target but the second

"BULLSEYE!" Gilbert happily cheered as his throw landed right at your face.

"that is not fair," you said, bewildered at his move.

You started to gather up some snow and made your way towards him. As you got closer, you extended your hand grabbing the snow and throwing it at him.

"now that's not fair" Gilbert scoffed but rapidly grasping onto his own snow and preparing to aim it right at you.

The two "friends?" laughed in unison as they both snatched up bits of snow off the ground, trying to defeat one another.

"you're going to lose!" Gilbert laughed as he was now holding your arms trying to block you from throwing the snow at him.

As Gilbert was preventing you from any movements, he accidentally tripped over his own footing and now was collapsed on top of you. His arms still placed on yours as he was now pinning you down.

It took a few seconds for the both of you to react to what was happening right now. You made direct eye contact with him as there wasn't anywhere else to place them. Gilbert was also staring you down, as he tried to move but his body didn't budge. Cliché as it sounds, not only was the contact VERY close but his face as well. You hate to admit it but Gilbert was quite attractive, especially since he was directly on top of you, your eyes just seemed to admire his features. 

Gilbert didn't move, you didn't move. what the hell was happening?

Suddenly you broke the moment as you coughed awkwardly. Your eyes were now moved to the side away from his gaze. Gilbert quickly snapped out of his trance as he got up and lent you a hand. which you declined and forced yourself up instead.

Both Gilbert and your cheeks were now tinted a rosy shade but could be easily mistaken from the winter weather that surrounded you.

"s-sorry." Gilbert nervously apologized as his gaze was now located anywhere else but yours.

"i-t's okay." you replied, still tensed up from that encounter.

"Im really sorry, I didn't mean for that to happen" Gilbert apologized once more, embarrassed about the outcome.

"let's just forget that happen."

The boy nodded his head as Gilbert and you both stood in silence, both trying to process what had occurred.

"I'm going to go, it's getting kinda late."

"okay. I-i had fun today, thanks for the company."

"Yeah see you." you awkwardly laughed as you started speedwalking home.

Gilbert watched as you walked away. He wanted to ask if you wanted him to walk you home but was too scared that you would say no."

After he couldn't see you anymore, he started to make his way home. The memory replayed through his head. That was the only time where you had looked at him for that long. He remembered everything about your eyes. The way your eyes shone from the sun which caused it to bloom into a lighter shade and the way your pupils dilated just a little, those little things made his stomach flutter with joy.

———————————————————————————
hope you enjoyed this chapter. night time really giving me a burst of writing energy right now.