~ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1 ~

M.S: *chuckles* thank you y/n that was really nice of you!

Y.N: it's true you're so pretty Sana-unnie!
we were on our way to school Sana always walk with me too school because she already knows where I live cause we do school projects with each other all the time.

*Rings* Oh look it's time to go class!
and we ran together to class while holding hands, me and Sana are really close

we're like best friends but there's this deep dark secret I haven't told anyone.
I think I have feelings for my best friend. Minatozaki Sana.I know Sana is Bi too because she came out to me last year.

I fell for Sana last year.I really really wanted to tell her that I liked her but I was too late.

"Bubs! Can I have a hug before you go to class?" cried Bang Chan behind us

yes that's him the one who had the courage to ask her out first.Unlike me being scared to ask her out.Bang chan. also know as my crush's/just bestfriends boyfriend.

I just stood there and looked at the person who I loved hug her love life.

Just like you watching your love one who you thought you were gonna marry but they're marrying someone else.

I looked her while she was hugging her Bf, her sparkling eyes and her beautiful and wide smile.it should have been me.

we were now in class and my partner next to me was Sana, sometimes when they have their couple time I get hurt inside but I hide it with my pretending smile.

"you shall be dismissed" our teacher announced.

"Hey let's go it's our break" Sana ran outside the door.

while we were walking towards the cafeteria we heard a fast pair of footsteps coming behind us and I alr knew who it was...

To be continued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope y'all have a great day today!
pls stay safe and healthy, I promise to update asap.

- Author Madelaine <3