~ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9 ~

Y/N POV

"hey y/n come here!" Seulgi called me out

"Yes?" i was making my way to the door

i put on my hoodie and wore my slippers since it was pretty cold, when i peaked out...

I saw her..

Sana.

why is she her?

she brought flowers...she came in the wrong time..

"oh hi Sana!" *fakes smile*

"hi y/n uh uhm *clears throat* uhm do u wanna hang out later at 1pm?" she gripped on her jacket cuz of awkwardness..

"yeah sure why not..ill see you at the XXXX park" i responded to her.

Seulgi already left because she only stayed for the night. a few hours later i had to get ready for that hang out with Sana but i was nervous..so i shrugged it off and forgot about it. took a shower and got ready with my varsity jacket and my simple white pants and black t-shirt.

Y/N OUTFIT

(pretend it's together yh

(pretend it's together yh. LMAO)

i took a bus on the way to the XXXX park where she will meet up with Sana. It was really sunny and bright outside, the weather today was amazing.

i had to get my driver's license pretty soon cause im getting out of college in a few years.
Cause all i do is just take the bus to go anywhere i want.

Sana's POV

i had to talk to y/n because i feel like we arent getting in touch as much as we used to before.

I want to ask her
why did you stop talking to me?
what happened to the your gummy smile towards me?
am i losing my best friend?

so i thought of an idea to ask if she wanted to hangout at a park..so i got ready in a very simple cozy hoodie and leggings outfit with no fancy things whatsoever.i took my car keys and drove to y/n's house to ask for a quick question.

before i got there i got her favourite flowers which were daisies.she loved them alot and ik that. i knocked on the door very lightly.

someone answered it..

it was Seulgi..

why is she in y/n's house??

why do i suddenly feel mad or maybe jealous..no no i dont feel jealous im sure im made why would i be jealous? no i dont love her right? no NO i love bangchan..

but why do i feel like this..

y/n finally came to the door and asked why i was here with flowers..i handed her flowers and she started smiling but it didnt seem real..i didnt mind it at all, i finally asked her

"hi uh uhm y/n" i cleared my throat right afterwards it feel awkward but i had to continue "uhm do you wanna hangout later at 1pm?"

i finally asked her out with confidence. she said yes so i started screaming mental i was so happy but i held that in.

so i left and waited until 1pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i finally got ready and the food ready for the hangout with y/n i should pick her up?

i took my phone and see if i had her contact i did but we have talked in ages..i texted her if i should drive her here.

but when i sent it.suddenly it didnt deliver..

maybe she changed it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thats all LMAO im sorry i couldn't make it longer..BUT I CHANGED THIS BOOK INTO SANA X FEM BECAUSE IT GOT HARDER WITH JENNIE CAUSE I DONT STAN BLACKPINK AS MUCH AS TWICE 😭😭 IM SORRY TO YALL BLINKS 😭😭🙏🙏

- Author M