~ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10 ~

SANA POV

*sighs* ok it's time.

i drove my way to the park where me and Y/n will hangout.
i set up the place and clean as i could for our picnic, i kept shaking of nervousness because me and y/n hasn't been for a long time, and i miss her, like i feel empty inside without her.

I was just minding my business waiting for y/n when i heard footsteps getting closer to me, when i looked up, it was y/n ofc.

"hey" she waved at me

her outfit, her hair, her flaws were so pretty that she looked like an angel.

"h-hi ur finally here, u look gorgeous!" i complimented her

"thank u you do to" y/n blushed but sana didn't notice.

suddenly she changed the topic

"uhm well sana how are u and chan?" she suddenly asked me

"well were good its our monthsary in a few days" i smiled wide

"thats nice" *y/n fake smiles*

y/n still had feelings for sana, she tried so hard forgetting it but it just keeps coming back.

"*fake coughs* well shall we eat now?" y/n said *sana giggles*.

after a while when they had laughs and smiles it was time to go home.

Y/N POV

"well do u want to go to my house to stay for the night? since there isnt school tmr" sana insisted.

"well sure!"

y/n: hopefully chans not there or itll get dramatic.

we arrived at sana's house it was very luxury, sana's parents dont live in Korea since they work at Japan. While i dont have parents, since ive never been in the same roof with them..

"Well would u like to change in PJs?" Sana asked me

"S-sure" i was still kinda shy

Sana handed me her gray sweat pants and black over sized t-shirt i tied my hair into a messy bun so i wouldnt look as bad.

i walked out my room and sana kept staring at me.

                   SANA'S POV

wahhh y/n was generally hot, WAIT WHAT she's my BSF I HAVE BF NO SANA CONTROL UR GAYNESSSS.

we were now having dinner and i kept staring at her..idk why am i feeling like this.

I heard a knock at the door and pretty sure it was chan cause chan sleeps with me sometimes, but i think he shouldn't, for at least a day. cause it's a girls night 

i opened the door and ofc it is.

"hey baby" he hugged me.