~ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2 ~

As I turned around I see my other best friend Kang Seulgi.Seulgi is a very nice friend she's always with me while studying for school when Sana is busy with you know who with her boyfriend duh.I work at the same Café with Seulgi,after school we always go together on Wednesdays, Thursday and Fridays to walk to work because it isn't that long from our school. Some I feel like Seulgi is kinda my type but I should just stop.SHES STRAIGHT I think?

Today was Thursday meaning we have work after school.After the we got dismissed from our last class, I gathered my things and put it back to my locker. After i was on my way to work but suddenly I got pulled by Seulgi

"Come on! we're gonna be late" Shouted Seulgi

*But at the moment I started blushing why?*

"Bear you need to calm down we might trip" I chuckled shyly after what happened

We arrived at the café, me and Seulgi go and wear our white t-shirts on and our black aprons.I was getting ready then I heard the bell ring in the door.It was Bang Chan and Sana I guess they were on a date again?

"Hey what can I get for you?" I said to Bangchan, Sana was already seated she didn't notice me because I never told her I worked here.

B/G: "Can I please get 2 grande Americano?"

Y/N: "sure that would be $14"
"Your order will be right up"

I was making my coffee and I glanced at Sana and BangChan's table Bangchan kissed Sana hands and Sana shyly covered her face.

"Hey y/n are those Americano don-"
she stopped and asked "Hey why you crying??"

I Suddenly stopped looking at them and I noticed my cheeks were wet I was crying because I was hurt.

"Oh it's nothing the powder of the drink probably just went in my eyes I'm fine *fake smiles* "

"Hello Ms and Mr here's ur drink!" I looked down so Sana would recognize my face but she found out of my hands.How does she know?

"Oh hi y/n I didn't know you worked here *scratches nape* " she started to feel uncomfortable and stopped talking.

"theres ur drinks um have a great day!" I just ignored her because I didn't wanna wrecked her date especially when you are trying to lose the feelings for her, but u just cant..

My shift has now finished and I was really tired Seulgi already went to her House, so now I'm on my way home.I live Alone so I always take the bus stop I walked out the door and suddenly Someone pinned me to the wall very sexually.It was Sana

I was shocked

Y/N: "Why are you still here sana-unnie?" I whispered

M.S: "I'm bi and I think I'm struggling with my relationship rn and I think I have feelings for you."

I had the confidence to say I liked Seulgi.

Idk why but I did.And I think I broke her heart.But I guess it was too late for her to say that because the 100% feelings I had for her are starting to disappear.

"I'm sorry.But I think I love someone else now"....

But suddenly..
~~~~~~~~~To be Continued~~~~~~~~~~~

BRO IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I UPDATED! I'm so sorry ( -A-) it's fine right idk what to do for the next chap but I'll think.

- Author Madelaine <3