Snoisufa

Names: Snoisufa Destruction, Sno, Snoisufa the Dragonshifter, Afusions' other half, Afu.exe, Afusions.exe, Snoisufa the Corrupted

Age: Unknown because he is a part of Afusions

Birthday: Unknown

Friends: Darlen, Origin Steve Destruction, Void Steve Destruction, Elemental Steve Destruction

Master: Ag'Drokis

Dragons: None

Family: Afusions Peace (other half), Uni V. Peace (great-great-grandfather), God Steve Peace (great-grandfather), Origin Steve Destruction (grandfather), Alex Peace (aunt), Galaxy Steve Peace (other half's father/adoption-uncle), Void Steve Destruction (adoption-father), Time Steve Peace (other half's younger brother/adoption-cousin), Elemental Steve Destruction (younger adoption-brother), Illusion Steve Peace (other half's youngest brother/adoption-cousin), Milly E. Hope (cousin/sister-in-law), Valance Peace (niece), Anos Peace (nephew)

Unknown family members: great-great-grandmother (never met), great-grandmother (never met), grandmother (never met), adoption-mother/other half's aunt (never met), adoption-aunt/other half's mother (never met)

Weapon of choice: His fire sword along with his shield.

Appearance: Red irises with the rest of his eye being black, red hair, pale skin, flame colorized glasses, red hoodie with a logo that is a black 'A' surrounded by a lighter red circle, red pants, and black shoes with flames.

Minecraft version of appearance:

Background: Snoisufa was originally inside of Afusions' mind but thanks to Milly using Fortune's Sphere he became his own person

Background: Snoisufa was originally inside of Afusions' mind but thanks to Milly using Fortune's Sphere he became his own person. Snoisufa was never afraid of death unless it involved Afusions because he was the only one that can kill him. After Snoisufa escaped Afusions' mind he went to go find Ag'Drokis to work for him. Snoisufa was introduced to Darlen, a death elemental, and it was a case of love at first sight. For a while Snoisufa was captured by Afusions, but he used that time to switch some of their emotions so that he could be the hero. When Afusions, realized what Snoisufa was doing, he chose to get rid of his emotions which caused all the emotions to go to Snoisufa making him insane. Snoisufa was able to escape thanks to Darlen, who became very worried for his safety and well being. When Afusions defeated Ag'Drokis, Snoisufa was also sucked into a portal leaving Darlen all on her own. Even though Abyssal Deathwalker is completely evil, Snoisufa hates him.

Powers: Being a dragonshifter, having dragon instinct, heightened senses, instant creation of fire and explosions, infinite lifespan, being connected to Afusions, and Celestial powers.

Likes: Burning things, annoying Afusions, fighting, killing dragons, and Darlen.

Dislikes: Afusions, not being able to figure out how to get Ag'Drokis out of the underworld, Afusions' friends, reading, and other people besides Darlen and Ag'Drokis.