Darlen

Names: Darlen the Death Elemental

Age: Unknown (info kept between Darlen and her family)

Birthday: Unknown (info kept between Darlen and her family)

Friends: Snoisufa

Master: Ag'Drokis

Dragons: None

Family: Milly (sister), George (father), Sarah (mother), Afusions Peace (brother-in-law), Valance Peace (niece), Anos Peace (nephew), Uni V. Peace (great-great-grandfather-in-law), God Steve Peace (great-grandfather-in-law), Origin Steve Destruction (grandfather-in-law), Alex Peace (aunt-in-law), Galaxy Steve Peace (father-in-law), Void Steve Destruction (uncle-in-law), Time Steve Peace (brother-in-law), Elemental Steve Destruction (cousin-in-law), Illusion Steve Peace (brother-in-law), Valance Peace (niece), Anos Peace (nephew)

Unknown family members: great-great-grandmother-in-law (never met), great-grandmother-in-law (never met), grandmother-in-law (never met), mother-in-law (never met)

Weapon of choice: Scythe

Appearance: Dark grey eyes, grey hair, pale skin, grey dress with a logo that is the death elements, and grey shoes

Minecraft version of appearance:

Background: Darlen is a death elemental, able to control darkness, light, shadow, and aura

Background: Darlen is a death elemental, able to control darkness, light, shadow, and aura. Darlen was Milly's sister before something happened that caused Milly to hate her, the only people who know what really happened is her family. Darlen works for Ag'Drokis and when she was introduced to Snoisufa it was love at first sight. When Darlen tried to rescue Snoisufa, she ended up trapped and Snoisufa was forced to control her. When Afusions got rid of his emotions they all went to Snoisufa causing him to go insane. Darlen worried for Snoisufa's well being and when the peace bringer group went out on a mission she helped him escape. One day Snoisufa was sucked into a portal abruptly leaving her all by herself.

Powers: Being able to control the elements of death

Likes: Snoisufa, collecting souls, and messing with people.

Dislikes: Milly, Milly's friends, and other people besides Snoisufa and Ag'Drokis.