Milly

Names: Milly E. Hope, Milly the Peace Bringer, Milly the Shapeshifter, Milly the Omnipresent, Milly the Dragon-element Shapeshifter

Age: 35

Birthday: May 18, 1205

Friends: Afusions, Noah, Marra, Queen Estrella, Ral

Master: None

Dragons: Glacier

Family: Darlen (sister), George (father), Sarah (mother), Uni V. Peace (great-great-grandfather-in-law), God Steve Peace (great-grandfather-in-law), Origin Steve Destruction (grandfather-in-law), Alex Peace (aunt-in-law), Galaxy Steve Peace (father-in-law), Void Steve Destruction (uncle-in-law), Time Steve Peace (brother-in-law), Elemental Steve Destruction (cousin-in-law), Illusion Steve Peace (brother-in-law), Afusions Peace (husband), Valance Peace (daughter), Anos Peace (son)

Unknown family members: great-great-grandmother-in-law (never met), great-grandmother-in-law (never met), grandmother-in-law (never met), mother-in-law (never met)

Weapon of choice: Snowshadow Dragon Defender Axe

Appearance: Yellow/Orange eyes, brown hair with parts colored like the dragon elements, pale skin, red shirt with a logo of the elements, red pants and black shoes.

Minecraft version of appearance:

Background: Milly is a shapeshifter that can turn into golems of the dragon elements

Background: Milly is a shapeshifter that can turn into golems of the dragon elements. She fell in love with Afusions. Her love was shattered when Snoisufa started turning Afusions evil and he decided to get rid of all his emotions causing Snoisufa to go insane. Milly's relationship with her sister isn't that great and when Darlen helped Snoisufa escape, Milly was furious. When Afusions asked her to be the second leader of the Astromic nation, her love grew some, she was heartbroken when Afusions fell through the portal and she had to lead the Astromic nation on her own.

Powers: Shapeshifting into golems of the dragon elements, omnipresence, and infinite lifespan (gift from Afusions)

Likes: Afusions, peacefulness, learning about dragons, watching the sunrise and sunset, and taking walks in forests.

Dislikes: Snoisufa, Darlen, Ag'Drokis, fighting (battling training dummies doesn't count for her), and having to run the Astromic Nation without Afusions.

Secret wish: Milly wishes that they won't have to deal with Snoisufa so she can have a peaceful time with her family with Afusions.