Chapter one (she meant book one)

Author: EAT_POTATOES

Proofreader: P0tat0b00k

Duration of Story: 1 hour 4 minutes

Age approval: 9-10 or older

Extra ships: Cream, ErrInk, DustBerry, HorrorLust, Astronomy/OuterSci, Kustard

16 parts, 12 chapters in total

This was one of EAT_POTATOES ever first story, she has improved a lot though. In the story there are quite some grammatical spelling mistakes, there is also not the perfect plot line but it's there hard to notice though. Since this was some of her first years in being a writer her story will obviously not be the best and move quite fast forward. Though the story is being rewritten so this will likely change in the future.

The story's plot line is being improved and re-done.

Summary of the story:

Killer and Grey target. Both are adoptive siblings, Killer is daughter of two very famous assassins though they have left that job behind to become farmers and normal sellers. This family used to have a tradition of killing intruders but soon stopped as security improved under the kingdom's reign.

One day the family is attacked, Killer and Grey and their parents survive but are separated. From then on, they move somewhere they thought would never live, a place where everything would change from then on.

Killer and Grey found a new home... and a new family.

Rating: 3 out of 5

The story is very well done but has a lot to improve in. Grammar mistakes are almost everywhere, the problems that pop up are easy to solve, the story also moves too fast.

Characters almost don't really develop.

Should you read this story?

Yes but not for now. The story is being rewritten so it's better to wait till it's new version comes out before you start reading it.

Estimated date for you to start reading it: August/October

Word count: 305