Confusing love

Author: 

Proofreader: P0tat0b00k

Duration of Story: 1 hour 47 minutes

Age approval: 12+

Extra ships: Cream, HorrorLust, Dustberry, OuterSci/Astronomy, Kustard, Errink

17 parts, 11 chapters in total

Another story by our dear EAT_POTATOES. This story was done almost half a year later after the other one. In this story it is noticeable that she has improved a lot, still grammar mistakes are noticeable but not as much.

Her chapters have lengthened and her story has become longer. Be aware that this story will also be rewritten later in the future and will be lengthened by a lot! The plot will be improved and characters will be more clear.

Summary of the story:

Killer has requested a fight for his freedom. He will stay working for Nightmare but declares more free options. Both fight... the loser is Killer, Nightmare decides to take care of him and realizes something. He might have fallen in love with him.

Since Killer failed to become Nightmare's right or left(don't remember) handed man, Killer was forced to be almost always with Nightmare. One day Nightmare accidentally drinks the Ink's pink vial and finishes marking Killer... What is Killer to do now? What will Nightmare do when he finds out?

Rating: 4 out of 5

Well done. Grammar mistakes still need to be finished, the story moves a bit too fast, not always clear.

Should you read this story?

Yes, EAT_POTATOES and I think that we won't be able to rewrite it until at least a while after 2022 or around the ending of 2021, if lucky a bit before it.

Word count: 256