The Other Girl

2 more weeks before summer break ends, I kinda wanna go back to the beach. 

3 days ago, we recorded our new song and the streams are going wild! I'm really happy that our band is well-recognized around Tokyo now. 

Also, I'm gonna meet with Kuroo today. I feel a little nervous because I'm going to bring up that girl who bugged me last time. I need to know what she wants with me and why she calls Kuroo by his first name.

Let's just hope our conversation goes well...

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

𝕯𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖑 𝕳𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖊

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞

ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

It's 11 in the morning and I agreed to meet up with Kuroo at the mall, he's gonna treat me lunch and we're gonna talk about some stuff.

I haven't really started on my summer homework... I should really work on that soon or else I'm gonna have a lot of workload once school starts again.

My brain is still in vacation mode, I really have to get out of that mode! 

While waiting by the ice cream parlor, I should take the time to post a new status!

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

CHATTU STATUS UPDATE:

MusicalNeko is feeling bored.

[Published August 12, 11:04 AM]

Have u guys started on your summer homework?? I'm way too bored to work on this LMAOOO T_T

Comments:

Babie.Buni: U have to work on that soon!! >_<

StrawberriesAndCream: I'm done with mine (✿◡‿◡)

itsSenny: Who the fuck does that anyway? -.-

             ➤ xAkito replied: You better start on that soon if u dont want Himura-sensei to give u a hard time... ._.

             ➤ MusicalNeko replied: I'm way too lazy to start ;-;

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

Just as I published the status, I saw Kuroo making his way to me and he has a big smirk on his face. Oh boy, I guess I'm back to spending time with this evil cat.

"Kitten! Did ya miss me?" He asked with a grin and I rolled my eyes at him.

"In your dreams!" I exclaimed and he chuckled. 

"I brought you something from training camp, it's not much but I hope you like it!" He said, bringing out a cat keychain, the cat's wearing headphones. Damn, this is a musical cat! It fits my personality!

"Thanks, Kuroo... I also brought you something." I said as I brought out a small bottle of seashells, I know it's not much but I find it cute.

"Thank you... You guys really had a lot of fun at the beach huh?" He asked, taking the small bottle of seashells and observing the contents inside it.