The Aftermath

So it's been a week since the drama happened and things died down for a bit since college admission exams are in 3 days, so everyone is busy reviewing their materials. Today is a weekend, I should use my time wisely to prepare for the exams.

I still haven't decided what course I want to take for college, but I'll eventually think of something. I'm leaning towards a music course because it is my passion and since our band is well known around here, I might as well take my chance.

After the drama happened last week, Suzuki stopped showing herself to school. She goes to class for a day or two then the following days she goes absent. I can only imagine how much shame she's feeling right now.

I don't know if I should feel sorry for her...

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

𝕯𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖑 𝕳𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖊

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠

ᴛʜᴇ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀᴍᴀᴛʜ

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

Right now, I'm studying with Kuroo in the library  and I'm feeling a bit sleepy since we've been here for 3 hours. I let out a small yawn.

"You tired?" He asked. I was rubbing my eyes while I shake my head no.

"Not really, I'm just bored... I think." I quietly said.

"Alright. I think that's enough studying for today." He said, taking away all the textbooks on the table and preparing to return them to the librarian. 

"We've only studied for 3 hours, and the exams are in 3 days..." I said.

"You have stock knowledge, we're just reviewing the important subjects for our chosen course." He said with a grin and I just sighed and smiled at him.

"Fine, alright. What do we do next then?" I asked, picking my stuff up and joining Kuroo on his way to the librarian's desk.

"I'll treat you to a nearby cafe, I know you want to." He said with a smile.

"Okay, I wouldn't say no to free food." I said with a giggle.

After we gave back the books we borrowed, we exited the library and walked to the cafe nearby.

"So, you already have plans for college?" He asked.

"To be honest, I don't know... I mean, I'm leaning towards a music degree but would it help me in the long run? It's crazy that we're gonna be in college soon but I still don't know what I want to be in the future." I said with a sigh. He then put his arm around me.

"I'm sure that whatever you'll take, you'll be successful in it. Don't feel pressured to pick a course that you don't like just because of family or friends... Choose what your heart desires." He said with a smile.

"Yeah... I'll be able to pick a degree eventually. How about you, Tetsu? Have you finally settled on a course?" I asked.

"I'm gonna be taking a degree in sports marketing. Volleyball really is my passion and I'd love to promote volleyball to the future generations to come." He said.

"I see. That sounds great! I'm sure you'll do good there." I said with a small smile.

"I hope, volleyball really means a lot to me." He said.