School Festival Part 1

We've only been doing preparations for the school festival for the past 2 weeks. The 1st week was allotted for finishing all our school work and the next week was allotted for setting up booths, rehearsals, and such.

Rehearsals are tiring but they are worth it in the end! We are so close to doing the perfect performance.

After that monthsary thing with Kuroo, only a few of his crazy fangirls are bugging me now. Which is getting better!

Speaking of Kuroo, we haven't been talking a lot since we're both busy for the school fest. With the concert coming up and his exhibition match, dismissal is getting later than the usual. We do text each other or meet up when we're free but the schedule is just really hectic!

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

𝕯𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖑 𝕳𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖊

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ꜰᴇꜱᴛɪᴠᴀʟ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

Today is Day 1 of the School Festival, very lively atmosphere and music is blasted everywhere. I checked the schedule, I'm pretty sure I have early band rehearsal in 30 minutes so I have to go there soon.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
Nekoma School Festival Schedule

Main Events:
Day 1: Art Exhibition, Battle of the Bands
Day 2: Cooking Competition, Street Dance Competition
Day 3:  Stage Play
Day 4:  Sports Exhibition
Day 5:  Music Fest, Concert

Note: Band rehearsal every 9 AM in the unused classrom-3F
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Okay... So today's agenda is Art Exhibition and Battle of the Bands. I could check out the Art Exhibition later after rehearsal then we could eat lunch and then we could watch Battle of the Bands... And maybe I can even check out the booths set up by other clubs.

I heard that whoever wins that competition will perform at the concert, and Senny is a judge!

Welp, time to go to the unused classroom! And I might as well post something in Chattu on the way there.

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ 

CHATTU STATUS UPDATE:

MusicalNeko is feeling happy.

[Published June 18, 8:46 AM]

Day 1 of School Festival! Check out the booths and have fun~ 

Is anyone checking out the Art exhibition or the BotB? >u<

Comments:

StrawberriesAndCream: Go to the Art Exhibition! We also have an irl escape room game :D

NoGameNoLife: As long as there are good games there and stuff...

_Kiruuuu: I heard botb has some good contestants so im definitely checking it out

xAkito: Senny will be judging in botb so u better come ✪ ω ✪

           ➤ itsSenny replied: u guys better be there or else! (︶^︶)