Bad News

We're back to school, summer vacation is over. Damn, I feel sad about it... I miss the beach.

Today's the 3rd day of September, time flies so fast. Also, it's been 4 months since I agreed to be Kuroo's girlfriend.

I spent the last 2 weeks hanging out with my friends and thinking about what to do in my current situation, I didn't talk that much to Kuroo and he seemed to understand so he didn't really bug me too much.

Last night, he greeted me HAPPY MONTHSARY. He's really getting used to our "relationship"!

It's so hard to think of what to do...

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

𝕯𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖑 𝕳𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖊

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟

ʙᴀᴅ ɴᴇᴡꜱ

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

I was on my way to class when Kuroo suddenly joined me on the way. 

Right... I almost forgot that we both go to school early.

He greeted me with that smug look on his face...

"Sooo, how did summer vacation go for you?" He asked.

"It went... well... I guess. How about you?" I asked back, looking down on my feet. I can't keep up with his energetic mood today.

"After training camp, I had fun hanging out with my friends... Including Kenma!" He said with a grin. 

"Have you finished your summer homework?" I asked.

"Yep! Clutched it yesterday, that's actually a big pain in the ass if you ask me!" He laughed and I giggled along with him. 

Man, I don't feel like myself today... Guess I just have to fake everything until this day ends. 

Things would just be like the usual and after that nothing bad will happen, right?

After going up the stairs, we finally reached my classroom.

"I guess I'll see you later?"  He asked.

"Y-Yeah... Bye." I said, heading into my classroom and straight to my seat. 

I put my stuff down and rest my head on my desk, why do I feel today's not a good day?

"Good morning, Miyahara-san!" A voice greeted from beside me. 

I looked up to see Yaku-san with a smile on his face, I smiled back.

"Good morning, Yaku-san." I greeted back.

"How are things between you and Kuroo?" He asked.

"O-Oh, we're still doing great as ever. I heard you and Senny hung out during vacation?" I asked.

"Yeah, your friend sure is shy but she's cool on stage. It's like she has a personality change!" He laughed. 

"That definitely sounds like her..." I laughed along.

"Anyway, happy 4 months to you and Kuroo! He messaged us through Chattu last night, he said that it's your monthsary yesterday... You can drop by the gym later if you wanna see him." He said.

"Thanks! I'll keep that in mind." I smiled.

"You know, Kuroo would really like to surprise you on your special day but training is a must. Nekomata-sensei doesn't like it when we skip training, competition is just around the corner, yknow." He explained.