The first day of school

I wake up at 7:40. I'm so tired from staying up the day before. I was so nervous for the first day of school that I couldn't sleep last night. Now I have to go to school with no sleep. I quickly hop in the shower then get dressed. I put on my school uniform and headed downstairs . I decide to make some toast for breakfast because I don't have enough time to make anything else. I quickly finish my toast before leaving my house.

I have to walk to school because I'm not old enough to drive and my parents can't drive me because they're on a business trip for the next few weeks. Right now it's just me and my brother at home. He has to work early in the morning so I don't usually see him until I get home from school at 3:45.

I manage to get to school right on time. As I was walking to my locker with my best friends Caleb and Peyton i drop my school books on the ground. My friends help me pick them up then they do to class. My first class doesn't start until later so I go to my locker and grab some work from it.

I was contemplating finishing writing my book or listen to music. I decided to start with my book. It had been a struggle to finish it but I did. Then the bell rang.

I now had my first class of the day. As I was walking to my first class, biology, I walked right into a hard wall and had fallen on the ground. Then I realized in wasn't a wall, it was a person. They hit me so hard I hit my head on the ground. As that mysterious person walks away I yell at him. "Hey! Get back here and apologize!"
He turns around looking at me dead straight in the eye. "Apologies for you walking into me?" He says. I retort back "what the hell! You were the one who walked into me!!"
He looks at me with a strange look on his face, almost as if he didn't understand what I was saying. "Whatever dude" he says while walking away again. I decide to let him go. My day as already been off to a horrible start.