Maze of relations

What the heck am I doing??

This question keeps swirling in Ronan's mind as he gazes at the male who is snuggled to his chest like a rabbit burrowes inside its home. He can feel the warm puff of breath searing the thin fabric of his black tee. He pinches the bridge of his nose in agitation when the sleeping Prince wiggles again for nth time...is he trying to drill a hole in me???? This is so not going to work...Deciding the werewolf goes behind himself and drapes his hand around the fist cluchtching the fabric of his tee, and tugs on it hard, to get himself free of the hold. But the vicious grip doesn't loosens a bit..what is he??? A sleeping hulk??....Ronan sighs in exasperation. He is lying just over the edge of the bed. His whole body is aching for being in same position for last 4 hours. He can feel the painful kinks and knots in his nape and shoulders. Exactly four hours ago, he got a call from Raina who scolded him till his ears started to bleed out and barked to come and get his boyfriend. He tried his best to explain the later that the guy is not his anything much less boyfriend but the girl just gave him a nasty stare that he had to tap his mouth and quietly lift his unconcious and burning roommate in his arms and come back to their shared room. He was just thankful that there were not many people out or else it would not been long when the news has reached his sister and their gang. A shudder ran through the werewolf even thinking about the teasing and trolling he would had received from them.

After brining Kongpob in their room, he managed to get some juice inside the feverish boy and make him drink the medicine, Raina has instructed him to. He was all ready to surrender to his bed when he find himself in the viselike grasp. And since then he is trying to get unconfined with all his might but nothing is working. He can summon his wolf power but he doesn't have any intention of giving  another heart attack to the poor soul. Thus, he is diligently waiting for the guy to wake up since then.

Ronan stills when he felt the body mellowing and peers down at the face pressed to his chest. And observes the striking features for the very first time.

Taking in the smooth golden bangs covering the whole forehead, immaculately shaped thick dark brows, long bushy eyelashes fanning against the smooth skin, greek nose, full symmetrical upper and lower lip with a defined cupid bow, slightly chubby cheeks, at the moment pressed against his torso, a strongly detailed chin....He is handsome.....

Impetuously, the werewolf reached forward to touch the silky tresses, and  brushes them away, touching the forehead to check on the temperature and closes his eyes, a sigh of relief passes his lips after finding the body less feverish...much better than the burning skin from earlier...

"What do you think you're doing??"

Ronan's eyes flew open at the sudden voice and he glances down to find a pair of bright green and blue orbs squinting at him.

"Ouch!!"

Startled at the vibrant iris pinning him with a narrowed look, Ronan hastily pulls away the same time Kongpob gives a shove to his chest.

Consequence?

He finds himself sprawled on his ass over the hard cold floor. Groaning, he caresses his sore bum and scowls at his roommate who is now sitting on the bed, clutching the bed sheets to his chest, staring back at Ronan with alarm.

"What the heck Kongpob!!!", the medical student grouches in irritation.

"Why were you in bed with me??? Where is Krist???", Kongpob questions back, totally overlooking his pissed off room partner and looked around the room in case he has missed the elder sitting in other corner but except his roommate there was no one else.

Rubbing his buttcheek, the taller man comes up to his feet and throws a dirty look to other," are you suffering from partial amnesia??? And what's with you fainting here and there and asking about random dudes after waking up??? First it was Aim and now Krist??? Are you...", Ronan purposely lowers his voice, and taps his own nose in a sign before hissing,"...are you high on some shitt??? What is it?? Ecstasy?? Mariju-