• 5 •

" I first had my million of questions of who and where and what was happening"

" Sophie, Fitz! Keefester is back! By the way, why did you leave the door open? Is there a welcome party for me?" I heard. 

Uncle Keefe.

" The castle seems empty... Melissa?!" a gentle voice exclaimed.

My parents' friends were here. Aunty Biana helped me up, once my barrier was down. There stood Uncle Tam, Uncle Wylie, Aunty Linh, Aunty Marella, Aunty Macura, Uncle Dex and Uncle Keefe.

" What happened, Melissa?" Aunty Marella asked, shocked and my uncles were searching the castle for any intruders.

My friends and cousins came towards me as well. I refused to say a word or anything about what happened. Bella stayed at my side, Dylan, too. The rest couldn't really do much. 

" You're a psionpath, aren't you?" Aunty Linh asked.

Reluctantly, I nodded. I mean they did just saw me having a barrier around me.

" But... neither Sophie nor Fitz was a psionpath. How is that possible?" Uncle Wylie asked.

" I think we should bring her to the hideout first. She'll be safe there," Uncle Dex said, ignoring Uncle Wylie's question.

" Right," the others agreed.

Uncle Tam took out a pink crystal.

" Is that... a light leaping crystal?" I asked.

" Sure is," Aunty Linh replied and took my hand.

We all locked hands and light leaped to wherever the crystal brought us to.

" Wow," I said, amazed.

" Beautiful, isn't it?" Aunty Macura asked.

I nodded, not tearing my eyes from it. There were two pink leaf trees and connecting them was a bridge.

" Is she, okay?" a man asked. He was all wrinkled.

" Safe and sound," Uncle Keefe said.

This is the first time... Uncle Keefe was actually serious.

" Good, the gnomes would get some food," he said and asked to speak with the adults.

" You guys should seat down," a voice emanated from behind us.

Turning around, we saw a black-haired boy with dark blue eyes behind us.

" Woah, who are you?" Ivan asked.

" The name's Sage. The gnomes are going to arrive with food soon. Best if you seat," he said as he gestured to a table near the two trees.

" Uh... thanks," Melody said and started walking towards the table and the rest of us followed.

" Hey... you okay?" Dylan asked me as we sat down.

I shrugged, " As okay as I can be."

Dylan frowned and opened his mouth to say something before the gnomes came with some soup.

Ivan whistled, " This has got to be the best soup I ever tasted."

I nodded. The soup was made out of many nice vegetables and the thickness of it was just right.

" Glad you guys like it, " said the wrinkled man as he and the parents came towards us.

" Melissa," directing his attention to me, " You might want to stay here. Sage would keep you company."

He turned to Sage and Sage nodded in agreement.

I bit my lip, " Alright."

DONE! I am so sorry for not updating. I've been having online learning with a lot of work so hope you can forgive me!
• Mystical Snowaleer •