Drunk tree stump

Xiao
I don't like this. Venti is making me feel strange human emotions, I don't want to be tainted by the mortal realm. But he makes me want to stay with him... I like him so much.

"Xiao! Hey come here!" Venti called to me. He woke up to me cuddling him and now he's playing it like nothing happened? Well he cuddled me. That's what happened.

A/N: I envision them in cute pjs, venti has a white shirt with fluffy pants and Xiao has the same. Mildly fluffy but plain clothes. They got dressed in normal clothes tho

Of course I was being pulled to the tavern. "Yeah, wait you have mora for more drinks?" I said following close behind him. Of course blue guy was here. He always is. Same goes for that girl with the weird things attached to her nails. Mondstat is incredibly strange. He ordered a few drinks, somehow, and passed them to me. I waited for him to say something but no. He just kept staring. "What." I said. "No need for the cold attitude cutie~" he spoke and got behind me, he planted his arms on the table and I couldn't see his face but I know he's smirking. is he? No I don't drink he knows that. No no no. Soon enough I felt the taste of bitterness in my mouth. Ew help me help I hate this I'm gonna kill him. "Xiao? Your face right now is so funny." His face came closer to mine, he was whispering in my ear. He came closer, to the point he was practically kissing me, he had the biggest smirk too. Bastard. I felt very, I don't know how I felt but I let my guard down. I felt another drink slide down my throat, and another, and another and another. After a while I lost count. I feel so vulnerable..

I don't know what happened next but I felt drowsy and I couldn't stand. I reached for venti hand as he finished putting the left over drinks in an empty wine bottle. I hate this. I bet the others here are having fun mocking me. How does venti do this? How are there left over drinks?! He grabbed my hand leading me out the tavern.

Where am I? Oh his room. I began to walk outside but my path was blocked. "Get out of my way." I said trying to move past him but I kept bumping into him. Alcohol is weird. "Ha, no. Get into my room and sit." He ordered. "Fine but only I want to." I marched back in and sat on his bed. I crossed my arms and tried see 2 feet in front of me. "Ahahah, omg you're so adorable! Don't worry I'll take care of you, spoiled princess." Venti exclaimed walking into the room. "Wha- I, you, um what." I stuttered out. "Ahh the prideful adeptus stutters?! How shocking, let's see what else you can do."  He pushed me down so that I was lying on the bed and he kissed me. I think. No he definitely kissed me. Like a kiss kiss. On the cheek, so it doesn't count. I hate this. This is so stupid. I just wanna sleep. Please help. I'm not even supposed to sleep. Fuck you venti.

"Your such a light weight Xiao." Venti said teasingly. "I'm not! I had like 10 drinks! And it's my first time drinking ok?! Leave me be." I said, lightweight, the audacity. If moon carver saw me, oh no he'd kill me. "You're so cute when ur mad, and you had 4 drinks, watered down, with lots of ice. Loser." I turned to face his annoying self. Of course he was laughing!-; playing around. Who does he think he is? He's the one who gave up his power cause he was lazy and got his gnosis stolen by a random ice lady?! . "...what. I AM GOING TO KILL YOU YOU ARE SO ANNOYING I SBSJAKAKAK." I yelled. "English, my love. If you don't mind." I tried to stay calm and I watched venti arrange his bed. Stay calm, stay calm. I need to punch something. I shoved my face into a pillow.

I don't remember the rest but I do remember waking up to being held as I laid on ventis stomach. We were lined up with the pillows across the head board and one pillow was arranged to the side going down the head board, i guess he sleeps like this often, since he arranges his bed like this everyday.

A/n I hope that made sense idk how to explain the way they're sleeping