Mow

Xiao
*knock knock
How did he find me so fast-
I opened the door, I was greeted by my lover's face, his curious eyes looking at something, a finger on his chin. He saw me and his eyes widened in happiness. He pulled me into a kiss and hugged me tightly. Tight enough to make my anger disappear.

We're cuddling now. It's so pathetic how easily I forgive him, but he holds me so well.

He kissed the top of my head.

His breath has small notes of red wine, though. I feel my heart sink and I yell at him. "Dude calm down I had a small drink with my friends you're so overdramatic." He rolled his eyes at me and pulled me into his embrace again. I tried to get out this time, but he held me tighter, he gave me a threatening look, and kissed my forehead lovingly. Dick.

He got up off of my couch at some point and left, only to return two hours later with a smile on his face and a flower in his hand, he gently pulled me closer to him, and showered me with kisses. "Xiao, I love you so much, you know that right?" I didn't respond. He waited, and waited, he looked disappointed, but also guilty. He should feel guilty, I- "It's rude to not say anything back, you do love me right Xiao?" He spoke with an eerily calm tone. He looked almost, threatening? His eyes were bitter, his face had little emotion, it looked a bit mad though. I didn't budge, I wasn't going to say it. I do love him, but I don't owe him anything right now. I felt a tight grip on my hand, "Xiao?"
"Fuck you, I'm not gonna say anything until you stick to your promises."
His grip got tighter, it was beginning to hurt, he looked angry this time but not at me, rather himself. I hope guilt eats him alive.
In a flash of wind, Venti had disappeared.