Hi

Ventis POV
Xiao is so pretty. I stared in silence waiting for him to wake up. "Why are you staring at me." I heard. Fuck fuck fuck. "Cause I think you're pretty." I responded. "Ok." He turned over, facing his back to me. "You're very different too. Never met someone like you." I grabbed his waist gently and kissed the top of his head. "Different how? Is it the mental illnesses? Being a mass murderer? Dead friends? Anger issues? Depression?" He spoke, still not facing me. This bitch is gonna be the death of me, I could feel his smug smile. "No like, ya know what just take my compliments I gave you a vision and I can take it right back. Two can play at that game. I turned my back from him. "You're like, 3000. Small. Young. Stay in you're lane." He turned around now, so I faced him as well. "Young? Really?" I could tell he had a small smile on his face, very small, barely visible. This mother fucker and his sense of humor I swear... making jokes about his mental state. I bet he was smirking the entire time.
Time skip
Xiao
"Venti." Lying in bed all day, such a waste of time. "Xiao." He could at least look at me... I took his phone and got in bed next to him. Should I kiss him? It would get his attention but I'm not that bold, but I'm not shy. Venti does it to me cause I get "flustered". Should I do the same? Fuck it. "Venti?" "Yeah?" I kissed him on the lips, not to long but longer then usual. "Venti are you ok?" I asked. Was I that bad? "..OMG XIAO FINALLY YOU TAKE A FUCKING HINT!" Oh. "I don't know what to do.. Xiao, kiss me again." He smiled very widely. Please not that look. His face is so cute. I sound corny now. "No." I left the room.

Venti
"Xiao, you've been avoiding me all day, are you really that shy?" I smirked a bit. "No. Leave me be." He responded. "Why must you be so serious." I grabbed his waist and his hand, I laid my head on his back and watched him get flustered. "My back can't be to comfortable, but do as you please." I stopped hugging him. "Really?" "Is there something wrong venti?" He asked. I pulled the blanket up and waited for him to cuddle up to me before we both fell asleep.

the end