2 months later

Xiao
I woke up to a familiar tune and the smells of breakfast.
"What the fuck are you doing here. I said, stumbling out of bed.
"You don't just get to come back after leaving for months and then saying you'll change and show up drunk again. I'm sick of being with you."
"Please let me explain!"
"I don't wanna hear it, leave."
"Xiao, please."
"..."
"I swear, i'll change this time. I left cause I was trying to get better I swear I was! I know i've said it before but w we fight I don't have the courage to come back to you unless i'm drunk, i don't wanna hurt you, I love you so much, I just love my freedom. I don't want to give up drinking, I can lessen it, but i'm not giving it up."
"Ok."
"Ok?"
"Yeah."
"Does this mean you forgive me?" his eyes widened, and i saw a sweet smile on his face. God he is so hard to disappoint.
"No. Leave."

well, he did. I can't believe i'm fucking crying. I asked him to leave, its the one time he didn't fight back but I really wish he did, I wanted him to hold me so bad. Typical, of course my house would have some wine left around. I grabbed the bottle, might as well see why he liked it so much, I mean the alcohol is probably what made him "love me" in the first place. I bet he was lying every time he said something like that though, since half the time we had good moments he was drunk. I drank a sip
or two, but soon the whole bottle was gone. My vision is beginning to fade, fuck.

why is this room so bright? And who the fuck-
I should've known. Of course he didn't actually leave me, thank god. I don't think i would've survived the next day without someone helping me. I was in Venti's bed.
I know he's touchy and all, but jeez even in sleep he's clingy. He had an arm and legged wrapped around me and his other arm outstretched right at the top of my head, his nose was buried in my back. I couldn't help but smile, I wanna forgive him. I want to kiss him and have him by my side and I want him to reduce his drinking habits and I wanna be with him. that's so corny.

"Morning Xiao."
I heard him mumble. I kept my eyes closed though, I don't feel like waking up. He kissed my forward, and hugged me tighter. aw. I opened my eyes just a little when I felt him get up, on the table he placed a letter. He left the room swiftly. Now, what's this?