tongue tied

TW: 18+ content & mention of suicide.
read at your own risk.

8:27 pm - Sydney's Pov:

Will sits him down and handcuffs him to the table, I hold the case file in my hands, I stare at him "So Mr. Calway, we found your fingerprints at the scene, along with a couple of the cigars you smoke." Fuck I hate this, I never question the suspects! This is James' job. "What were you doing there? And why is Mr. Chambers blood near Parkerson road by Austin's River?" I ask him "I wasn't there I was at my son's Hockey game!" He barked back at me, before crossing his arms and sighing frustrated "I'm going to need proof you were there. We're going to have to bring your son in for questioning." I say as I sit across from him, he bangs his fists on the table, moves closer to me and shouts "you will not go anywhere near my son!" I look at him and adjust myself in my chair. "Ethan, can I call you that? Look Ethan, I'm just asking some simple questions and after all you are our lead suspect in this case, and we only have your fingerprints there. So it's important we talk to your son and anyone at that hockey game." I say calmly. I'm not having any of this. I get up and walk out, slightly hearing him scream from the room, Will walks next to me through the halls "Syd you're okay right?" His voice is gentle, like he's talking to a new born baby "Will I'm fine, now shut your mouth. We have shit to do, we'll start off with lists of everyone at that game and we need to talk with him and his mother" I turn the corner, walking to my desk "Got it, and remember I'm here for you if you need anything!" He says and smiles. I know he cares but I have too much going on inside my head, it's putting me under a lot of stress and pressure.

11:46 - Sydney's Pov:

Once again I enter my apartment, I toss my bag on the floor and instantly take all my clothes off. Turning the bathroom light on, turning the water on and setting it to the perfect tempature and then I scroll through my phone to find a song. I click You'll be fine by Palaye Royale then hop into the shower, I've been listening to them since I was about 16! One of my friends introduced me to them a while ago. I sing the song as I run my hands through my hair to get the shampoo out, I sigh as the water touches my skin, it's so warm and it just relaxes my sore muscels. I finish my shower and look into the mirror, lifting my boob up to check out my tattoo that I had gotten recently, it says "WON'T OFF THE GAS TILL IT'S EMPTY" in black ink, looks like it hasn't gotten affected by all my sweat or infected so that's good. I walk into my bedroom with my towel wrapped around my chest, I flick the light switch on and grab a pair of underwear and sweatpants from my dresser, I put them on and then grab my hoodie. I flop on my bed and turn the tv on, scrolling through movies before just deciding to play I WANNA BE YOUR SLAVE by Maneskin, the thought of Michelle on my bed makes me shiver. I can't stop thinking about the way she spoke to me or how she would smile at me, why do I even feel this way? I've just met her and she was probably saying that so that I might take it easy on her during her case just because she's hot. I need to stop thinking about her all together, I could lose my job or fuck up the case.

———

I stare at the ceiling, I'm so bored that reading or sleeping doesn't seem nice. I sigh and suck on my finger then stick my hand down my pants, fuck I haven't done this in a long time, rubbing my clit in circles and grinding against my own hand. I begin to pant and whine, this isn't enough...I need more. I grab my vibrator from my bedside table and turn it on, pressing it against my clit and gasping while I put it to the highest setting. "Oh Michelle" I moan out softly, titling my head back and rolling my hips against the toy but suddenly it stops. I look down and cover my mouth as I see there's someone between my legs with my toy in their hand "Who are you?!" I ask and reach for my gun at my side, kicking them wherever and hearing them groan. Wait, is that a woman? "Well you summoned me, baby" her voice fills my head and makes me explode, no no I can't miss her voice. Goddamn it! She spreads my legs and places the toy back, pulling my pants down and smiling. I try and close my legs but that's when she takes the vibrator away and pushes my legs open, she smiles at me and looks in my eyes "are you okay hun?" I nod and she attaches her own lips to my clit and starts to suck it slowly before spitting on it. I bite my lip softly and whimper "oh no, let it out my love, I want to hear you moan for me" she whispers, rubbing my thigh softly. She puts 2 fingers in, which is more than I could ever take "fuck, michelle...please don't stop" I moan again but this time a little louder. I know how bad this is and could end my career but fuck she is everything I've wanted right now. "That's right angel, moan for me" her hot breath against my skin drives me nuts, she thrusts her fingers in and out of me, sucking on my clit and flicking her tongue against it. She's having no mercy and just going all out on me...I love it.

She removes her finger and looks at me, a smiling creeping upon her face as I whimper from the loss of her touch "come on darling, I wanna have some fun too.." she says with a smirk. "W-wait I have bodygaurds outside, they'll know you're in h-" Michelle cuts me off when she leans in and kisses me deeply "baby just shut up and let me please you...don't worry about me" I nod slowly and let her take her clothes off, neatly setting them on my dresser and then placing her legs between mine and grinding her pussy against mine. Grabbing a fistful of the sheets as I moan, thrusting my head back "oh just like that..please m-ma'am" her grinds slowly increase more. I hear her moan a few times and my stomach erupts with butterflies, god my face feels so hot..."Aww my love, you are so adorable when you blush" she whispers in my ear, her mouth traveling from my chest to my neck then back to my chest, swirrling and sucking on my sensitive nipples "Fuck...Michelle, please go harder" I say with my back beginning to arch, the pit in my stomach growing "please I-I'm so close, I need you so badly! Please..." Instanly her thrusts become faster and I can feel her pressing against me so hard I know I'm going to be so sore. She leans down, her teeth meeting my skin making me jolt a bit then she bites me and just sucks on my neck...oh shit she's giving me a hickey, fuck! "Wh-what?...Michelle people are going t-to notice that" I gulp and look up at her, her body towering over me with a smile plastered against her face "That's exactly why I'm doing it, marking what's mine..." her voice was soft and sent shivers down my spine. This is happening, Michelle Chambers, the daughter of a drug dealer who's fucking dead is going to make me have an orgasm right here. Shit. Her voice, the way she groans in my ear and tells me how good I am for her, fuck I don't want this to ever end. After 5 minutes of non stop grinding against me and marking me, we both orgasm at the same time, it's loud and so fucking messy. She gets up, and walks into the bathroom and come back holding a wet rag and spreads my legs again, "you're supposed to clean up your messes" she mumbles and then looks up at me and smiles "you did so good for me tonight darling, maybe another time I can give you mo-" I cut her off "We can't do this again, I could lose my job and it'll fuck up the case if they found out about it. Plus I don't just do sex, i'm the relationship type and you're obviously not like that..." I drift off a little before she cups my cheek, bringing me back to reality. "Sydney, I never said I was the type to sleep around. Listen, I didn't do this just because you're taking my case...I did this because a long time ago we met on a different case, we hit it off as friends but I felt stronger feelings for you then...you left because the case was over and you never...properly said goodbye" Her voice fades quiet and she leans in and kisses me, I smile and kiss her back "I-I tried to find you but I couldn't remember your last name..." I sigh, her arms wrap around my waist "it's okay darling, now you know how I feel. I can't stay here for long because one of the agents might come in-" I press my finger to her lips. God, she has feelings for me...? "I got it under control, I promise they won't come in so you can stay and sleep for a while. I'm sure you'll need the sleep Michelle" we both lay down, talking a little bit before she slowly falls asleep. She's adorable. She turns around and wraps her arms around me I can feel her hands running through my hair softly. After an hour I pull my laptop out and look through her case file, her record is clean except for a few misunderstandings with the police but that's it. She was a good kid by the looks of her highschool and college grades, her mother had passed away due to "a failed suicide..." I mumble and close my laptop. That's enough for tonight. I should probably head back to bed since it's late. I put my laptop on my nightstand and turn back over to see Michelle sleeping peacefully, she definitely needed this, I could tell.