IV

~~

"Absolutely not."

I pout at him. "Oh, come on, Seb."

He shakes his head. "No. I am not doing this."

I continue pouting. "But you promised."

He gulps. "I thought you wanted help in murdering someone. That's why I agreed."

I narrow my eyes at him. "Is this you saying that if I ever need to get away with murder, I should ask you for help?"

He sighs. "That's not what I meant."

I blink innocently. "Seb, come on. Just do me this one favor?"

"No."

"You're being unnecessarily rude." I narrow my eyes at him.

He gives me a disbelieving glance. "Me? I'm being rude?"

"Yes." I deadpan. 

He throws his arms up in the air. "You're mean all the time."

I throw my hands up. "No. I'm not. I'm very nice."

He raises an eyebrow. "Oh? Then prove it. If you truly believe that you are nice, then you won't ask me to play the piano."

I groan. "I hate you."

He remains silent. 

I continue groaning. "Oh, come on. Sebbie, this isn't fair. The band that I rented got lost on their way here. And this party needs music. Good music."

He shrugs. "I'm still not doing it. And you know how to play the guitar. So why don't you play?"

I sigh. "My guitar's at home."

He glances quizzically at me. "Why is it at your home? Shouldn't it be with you at your boarding school?"

I roll my eyes. "It's at home because I broke a string last week. So, I had Aspen pick it up so that he could get it repaired."

"So then ask Aspen to bring it here." He said. 

I sigh. "I already did. But traffic is so bad that it's going to take at least two-three hours for him to reach here on his bike."

He hums. "So you decided to get me to play till he arrives."

I nod. "Exactly. Figured I'd use your weirdly good skills with the piano."

He snorts. "Good luck with that. There's no way I'm playing."

"You're an asshole."

He grins. "I know."

"Go to hell."

He smirks. "Don't worry, Eliana. I'm sure that we'll meet again in hell."

I sickly smile at him. "We most definitely will be. But I'm sure that by then, you'd be wishing that you hadn't me."