Chapter Seven

“Beauty is the virtue of the body as virtue is the beauty of the soul”

✍Ralph Waldo Emerson,

A peck on the lips made Mikey suddenly stopped whatever he was saying and for some ambiguous reason, his anger has diminish instantly.

"Are you calm now?" Anna prompted leaning away to rest her back on the seat after giving Mikey a light tap on the tip of his nose, he's still situated on his spot infront of her sitting form.

It was like he was offering his self right before to a paramount that ever exist.

"... Mikey?"

And that made him blink twice, his glazing eyes before going back to reality. "Wha- what the hell just happened?" in between his lacquering, Mikey was able to take back his gaze from Anna's eyes down to her luscious lips that was begging for him to experience once more then back again to her eyes.

"I just pecked at your lips?" Anna deadpanned, twirling her hair to the side. Her action was telling him that it was not really a big deal what he had just did.

Feeling suddenly drained at the oblivious girl. Cruel, doll...

And that didn't sit bode well on Mikey but he chose to just let it slide for the moment.

"Just?" Gulping down the lump on his throat while thinking aback the saccharine sensation he felt awhile. He blinked his soulless eyes at her and an​te​cedently stood up with a cast down look. "Just don't do this again. Shibuya was Toman's, we ruled over here it was my domain but Toman's influence was not part of Shinjuku's, Anna. That's Moebious territory for now." he mumbled the last part but Anna still heard him.

He sighed deeply before prompting his body to sit next to the girl, spreading his both arms resting it on the back, discarding the latter incident on his mind and replace it back with the reason he was reprimanding her in the first place.

"Next time you want to go outside please... do not be alone, limit your time outside or much better yet, inform me from time to time your whereabouts. Moebious was the kind of gang who would do anything rash even if it's triffled reason just to proved point that they were more superior than any other gangs."

In other words, They're bunch of immature, spiteful mongerls trap inside a body of an adult-teenagers. Just look at what they've done to Pah's friend. So inhumane. She loathed beings resemblance to that monster.

"So... me and Emma are grounded? Man, that sucks." she intoned passively not really bothered that he's deciding things for her, it's not like that Moebious gang knew her or something to make her their target. Besides, she's not really that valuable.

"No. Your still free to do whatever you please—

She blink. "Really?"

"... together with me." His tone has finality and the both of them battled with their deadpanned out look.

She glared at him jejunely.

She doesn't care though....she can really take care of herself better than anyone, she knows that. But for Mikey's insanity, she just remained docile.

"Oh. Are you like my bodyguard now?"

"Hah? maybe... i bet i'll look cool in your eyes if i do that then."