The Sun Also Rises

Today was the full moon and the day of the sacrifice.Elena had undaggered Elijah after Klaus made his first appearance at the dance.I haven't left my house since I talked with Klaus.I was trying to avoid everyone because I was in a very bad mood. It was already dark outside and the ritual must have begun. I decided to go and watch it and see how everything would end.

Once I got to the quarry I saw Elena,Jenna and Jules.'The bitch got what she deserved.'I thought.

''Oh, my head. What's wrong with me?''I heard Jenna ask.

''Do you remember what happened?''Elena wanted to know.

''You called me. You were so scared. Oh, ah, I should have realized that it wasn't you. The second I walked out of the house, someone grabbed me. A vampire.''

''Klaus. It was Klaus.''

''He made me drink his blood. And I don't... I don't remember anything after that.''Jenna looked around.''Where are we? What happened?''

''We're at the quarry. He brought us here.''

''Why don't I remember anything?''

''Jenna, do you remember... When I told you how someone becomes a vampire?''

''Yeah, if you die with vampire blood in your system, it's... Oh, god. He killed me.''Poor Jenna,she didn't deserve that.

''Jenna, listen to me. Listen to me; everything going to be ok. I'm going to get you out of here.''

''I'm a vampire?''

Then the last living Martin witch arrived.''And I bet you're hungry.''Greta smirked.

Elena tried to help Jenna but Greta threw her away with her powers and created a circle of fire around her.

'' Don't bother trying to get through. I spelled the circle. You're trapped. No matter what you do.''The witch warned.

''Greta... Please, just- just let her go.''The doppelganger pleaded.

''Klaus chose her.''Greta stated and gave Jenna her blood.After that she created a circle of fire around Jenna.

Some time later Klaus arrived.'' Glad to know I still have a dance partner.''He looked at Elena,Jenna and Jules.''Hello, my lovelies. Are we ready?''

Jules was the first,whom Klaus killed.He ruthlessly ripped her heart out.The next was Jenna,who was staked through the heart after trying to kill Greta.Stefan wanted Klaus to kill him instead of the new born vampire but the hybrid didn't accept his offer.Lastly he drained the doppelganger of her whole blood.

'' I can feel it. It's happening. Yes, yes!"He shouted happily.Unexpectedly Bonnie arrived and threw him on the ground with her powers.'Oh my god.They going to kill him.'I started to panic.

''You were dead!''Niklaus shouted as Damon killed Greta.Then Elijah came out of the shadows and jumped on the hybrid,who was laying on the ground.I wanted to shout,to move and stop them but I couldn't.I stood frozen in place.My heart was beating so fast that I thought it would explode.Elijah was killing the last chance that I had to get Kol back.

''Elijah?''Niklaus asked.

''Hello, brother.''Elijah answered and plunged his arm into his brothers chest.

'' In the name of our family, Niklaus...''A tear slid down my check and a quiet sob escaped me.

'' I didn't bury them at sea! Their bodies are safe. If you kill me, you'll never find them.''As Niklaus said this words relief washed over me.Elijah looked shocked and conflicted.

'' Elijah! Don't listen to him!''Stefan shouted.

''I can take you to them. I give you my word... Brother.''The hybrid told Elijah.

''Do it or I'll take you both out.''Bonnie threatened.

''You'll die.''Elijah stated.

'' I don't care.''The witch said.Then Elijah noticed me hiding in the shadows.I nodded and mouthed ''go''.

'' I'm sorry.''The Original apologised before he left.