Prologue

Cadiz, Spain 1702

''Kol show yourself !''Niklaus shouted while he and Elijah entered the hut.

Corpses of humans where scattered all around the room.Blood was everywhere.'' This is no time for games.''The blond man said impatiently.Suddenly another man walked in into the room.He was draining the blood of a poor woman.When he finished he let her body fall to the ground.

''Come, come, brother.There's always time for games.''He said with a wonderful british accent.

''We must leave.Mikael is very nearly upon us.''Elijah explained.Kol didn't seem bothered at all,he just sat down on a chair and put his feet on another.

''If Mikael were upon us, I imagine Niklaus would be quite dead.''The youngest brother merely shrugged his shoulders

''I barely escaped.Father left the head of my horse on a pike in the town square.''Niklaus tried to make his little brother understand how dangerous the situation was.

''He killed poor Theo? What a beast But then, father has always hated you most.Surely, he'll chase you if you flee, leaving me here.Perhaps I'll make myself mayor.''Kol told them with fake sympathy.

Elijah shook his head in disappointment.''Rebekah and Finn have already gone to the ship.
It is imperative we remain together.'' He said.

Kol got agitated at that.He started to walk around the room.''Rebekah does what she's told because she fears Nik, and Finn is in no position to argue, given the dagger in his heart.I'll take my chances here.''He stated exasperated.

Kol started to leave, but elijah stood in his way.As he turned around Niklaus was already there.''I find it amusing that you think you have a choice.''Niklaus said and Elijah grabbed Kol from behind.Niklaus took the dagger and pointed it at Kols heart.

''No.I swear to you, the day will come when I'm not so easily subdued, and on that day, I will make you suffer.''Kol promised with hate in his eyes.

The blond just smirked at that.''Perhaps, but today is not that day.''He said and drove the dagger into his heart.

Beeep,beeep,beeep...I woke up gasping for air.Sweat was running down my face.My heart ached and I still felt the pain Kol felt when the dagger pierced his skin.

Oh I'm sure you asking yourself how I can dream of someone,who lived in the 18th century or even feel his pain.

Well let me introduce myself.My name is Ariana Forbes, but my friends call me Aria.It's not like I have a lot of them.I am the younger sister of Caroline Forbes.I was born with the initials K.M. tattooed on my collarbone.Only I or the supernatural can see them. Since I can remember I have always had these dreams.The truth is their not dreams but memories.The reason that I have them is because I am an Original mate and I was born to love him.Born to love Kol Mikaelson.

I apologise for any grammar or spelling mistakes.
I do not own anything besides my own character.