Daddy Issues

New Orleans, 1821

Elijah was walking around the room while Klaus and Kol played chess.He was obviously angry.

''Forty-six. An entire tenement. FORTY-SIX bodies drained!''The oldest brother shouted suddenly.

''Nonsense!''Kol smirked'' It was at least sixty! ''

By now Elijah looked furious and Niklaus just laughed.''Ah, they neglected to check the attic!''Kol relised.

''Ah.''Niklaus laughed again.

''Why do people always run to the attic? I mean, it makes no sense!''The youngest brother stated.

'' It is difficult enough to keep our presence in the city a secret without the two of you doing absolutely everything in your power to draw attention to us.''Elijah was clearly annoyed.

''I'm surprised you have the time to concern yourself with us, given the hours you spend doting on Marcellus.''Niklaus interrupted.

''Is that what all this is about? You envy my bond with Marcellus? Niklaus, you brought that child into this home! He's no longer safe here. I cannot allow him to remain.''

Klaus got furious because of that.''You would punish the boy for Kol's antics? I would just as soon put him in a box!''He yelled.

''You'd choose that little whelp over your own family?''Kol asked.He hid it well but I knew that he was hurt.

'' That little whelp is our family!''The blonde turned to Elijah.''Marcellus stays.''

It's been some time since I last had one of these dreams and I knew they would soon end completely.

Through the past few days nothing special happened.Surprisingly I and Damon became pretty good friends.Klaus hasn't made a move yet but the 'scooby doo' gang knows that Elijah is alive.Just as I was picking out my clothes for today I heard something. It was arguing outside of my hose. As I looked out of my window I saw Caroline getting slammed into the car by Tyler.

I just wanted to go outside and help my sister when I saw the mutt leave.I sighed and got ready for the day.In 2 hours I was meeting with Emma and we wanted to go shopping.It's been a long time since we have done something like this.I was happy that I would have one normal day.

I was yanked out of thoughts by the buzzing of my phone.

"You need to pick me up today.My car is broken.-E"

"Ok.I'll be there at 2 p.m.-A"

I went downstairs and made some breakfast. Then I started to watch my favourite TV series 'Supernatural'. I loved Dean.

As I wanted to turn on the next episode  I noticed how late it was.I had just 20 minutes left so I ran upstairs and grabbed my things.I drove to Emma as fast as I could.

Once I arrived,she was already waiting for me.She got in the car and we drove to the mall.We were walking from store to store and had a lot of fun.I bought a pair of new heels and some shorts.Afterwards we went to get some coffee and sat down on a bench.

''Are you alright?You somehow seem to be distracted.''Emma looked at me.

''Yes,I'm fine.It's just that I have a lot on my mind lately.''

''Do you want to talk about it?''

''Not really.''Emma looked hurt but what should I tell her'Oh yeah I forgot to mention that since I was born I had these dreams about a vampire and my sister is a vampire too.Actually this whole town is full of vampires.'She would think that I'm crazy.''I'm not ready to talk about it right now.I will tell you some time later.''She smiled at that.

It was about 5 p.m. when I started to drive home.I was hungry but too lazy to go to the grill.I decided to call Caroline and ask her to bring me something.

''Hello.''A male voice answered.

I immediately knew that something was wrong.''Who are you?''I asked.

''Who are you?''He copied my question.

''Brady who are you talking to?''I heard Jules,the werewolf ask in the background.I turned my phone off and went into my car.I drove into town and to the address Luka has given me.I was worried about my sister.'What if something happens to her?'I kept asking myself.

About 20 minutes later I arrived and started to knock at the door,which opened to reveal an angry Elijah.The moment he saw my worried face he let me enter his apartment.I sat down on the couch and looked up to Elijah.

''What happened?''He wanted to know.

''My sister...Jules...the wolfs took her.''I stuttered.Elijah took his phone and called his witches.A few seconds later he hung up.

''Everything is going to be all right.''He reassured me.I just nodded.We sat in silence till we heard Elijah phone ring.He talked for a minute and turned to me.

''Your sister is safe.''I sighed in relief.

''Thank you.''

''Do you want some tee?''Elijah offered me.

''Yes,that would be nice.''

We went to the kitchen and I sat down on a chair.''Why are you here Elijah?''

''What do you mean?''He looked confused.

''Why aren't you helping Niklaus?''His eyes became emotionless as he looked at me.Something bad must have happened.

''You do not know?''There was pity in his voice.

''What?''I demanded.

''Niklaus, he killed our whole family.''

''I know that he daggered them.''

''No,I do not mean it like that.He threw their coffins into the sea.''I was shocked.Everything around me started to spin.'No this can't be happening.Kol would have told me.He would have felt if something was wrong.'

''No..."I choked out,tears were falling down my checks.''No,no,no.Kol would have told me.''Even I heard my voice crack.

''Ariana, I am so sorry.Kol is daggered,he may not be able to feel it or did not want to worry you.''I shook my head.

''I wont believe it,till Niklaus will tell it me personally.''

Elijah walked over to me and took my hand awkwardly.''I am so sorry.''I think he said but I wasn't listening any more.After some time Elijah picked me up and laid me on the couch.I cried for hours until sleep overtook me.