||an old friend calls||

Season 3 episode 15
this one is short again sorry:(

Kol gets up from his bed as Davina looks at him and gets up

"You've been asleep for three days."Davina said to him and Kol smiles.

"Regenerating from ahs takes a lot of a man. You have no idea how badly I want to kiss you
right now."Kol said to her and Davina smiles.

"So what's stopping you?"She asks.

"Well, I can take the heat if it means I get to kiss you, but letting the church burn down to ashes may be considered sacrilegious."He said to her as he puts his hand on the sun and let its go.

"But, you were a witch."

"The spell you used brought me back as I was when I died in this body."Kol replies to her.

"Kol, I've heard stories when you were a vampire, you were."She said and Kol interrupted her.

"A psychotic maniac, but I didn't have you. And you're worth being good for I promise you can trust me."Kol said to her Davina walks towards him and kisses him.

"A family reunion is in order."He said her.

"Kol about you're family,Klaus wants me dead."Davina said to him.

+

Klaus grabs Davina and pulls her to wall and
She grunts.

"Rather foolish of you to come here alone."He said to her and Kol pushes him.

"She didn't come alone, brother. Now Nik, I mean you did go after my girl."Kol said to him.

"It can't be."

"It's Kol when I broke your sure link, it created a surge of power."Davina said to him.

"You stole the nexus vorti."

"And brought you brother back from the dead.."Davina replies to Freya.

"You should be thanking her, really."Kol said to him and Klaus hugs his brother.

"Hi, Elijah."

"You haven't age a day."

"And you."He said.

"Freya."She replies.

"Right. Long lost older sister. Speaking of twists and turns of our family tree, where might Rebekah be?"He said and questions where Rebekah is.

"That's a long story. And one reserved for family. Davina can see herself out."Klaus said and Kol rolls his eyes.

"Are you-"

"As per usual, our family faces a multitude of threats. The dinner you become acquainted with them, the better. I won't have you distracted."He yells and interrupted by Kol.

"By Davina? You know, if you could only pull your head out of your."He gets mad at Klaus.

"Kol, it's okay. I'll go."

"Davina."

"You can make it up to me."She said to him and he smiles.

"And I will. Dust off that fancy dress. Because tonight we're going dancing."He said and kisses her forehead.

+

Ophelia was looking at the fire and Klaus randomly comes and sits next to her he gives her a paper of Brian note and throws it away in the fire.

"I love you, Klaus."She said to him Klaus looks at her.

"I always have loved you. And Brian knew that.
And he died loving me despite it. And now, every time I look at you, it's like he's right there, and I'm hurting him all over again. He died because of me. So out of respect for him, I have to let you go but I can't."She said Klaus leaves without saying anything she cries.

Ophelia packs their bags going with
Klaus to protect Xavier,Blair and Hope.

Ophelia puts the babies in their seats also hope and she gets in the front seat.

"I trust you said your goodbyes."Klaus said to her and she looks at him.

"Something like that."She said to him and he drives.

+

Kol is biting someone neck as he lets go of the girl and someone comes behind him.

"There was never any hope for you, brother. No self control."The man said to him.

"Finn."