[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫]: 𝟏

"Next time watch your mouth and who you mess with, hun." Pisces smiled innocently at the man who was staring at her, fear and shock visible in his eyes.

The man started coughing up blood with white foam mixed into it. He started shaking violently as if he was having a seizure. She rolled her eyes chuckling, "Boys."

She looked back at the man who was still on the floor shaking, she smiled again and walked off, licking the blood off of her bottom lip.

*Flashback*

"You sure you wanna go alone?" Geo asked while grabbing his coat from the coat hanger.

"Yes Geo, I'll be fine. You know me, I'm crazy! hehe," Pisces stuck out her tongue pretending to slit her throat with her pocket knife.

He chuckled, "You're right, you can defend yourself. If you need anything just call one of us, okay?"

"Mhm got it, bye!" She waved.

***

As the blonde was making her way back home, she decided to take a short cut, a dark alley. She wasn't the type to get scared easily, no one scared her, she scared them. She didn't think anything would happen if she took the dark path, so without giving a care if something happened to her or not she just shrugged her shoulders and continued walking. What's the worst that could happen? She's a psycho, sadistic, woman who will shoot you in the head with no hesitation and find it fascinating.

She stopped in her tracks when she heard a whistle coming from behind her. She then felt strong arms wrap around her waist and someone's warm breath on her ear. The man's breath reeked of alcohol.

"What's a pretty chick like you doing out here all alone, hm?" She could sense the man behind her smirking.

"Just taking a walk."

"Why don't you come to my place? We could have some fun," the man chuckled as he began to nibble on her ear.

She felt slightly disgusted but excited, she was imagining all the horrible things she could do to this man right now. The thought of him screaming in pain and blood everywhere made her wet inside.

Pisces snickered, "I like men like I like my coffee ... I don't like coffee." She grabbed the man's arm twisting it behind his back, kneeing him to the ground. He groaned in pain. "Awe, look at you, all scared and vulnerable," she cooed grinning at the sight of the man, fear visible in his eyes, while grunting.

"Pyscho bitch!" The man managed to push Pisces off of him, she was caught off guard giving the man a chance to strike at her with a punch in the gut. She groaned anger rising within her, she was too caught up in her head trying not to burst, the man kicked her causing her to fall, he began kicking more letting out his anger before spitting on her, feeling satisfied.

He laughed at the blonde who was laying in the floor looking lifeless. He turned around and began walking away.

Pisces began to giggle causing the man to stop and look back at her. He walked towards her and glared at her, "What are you laughing at? Look at you, you can't even stand up. You women are so weak," he burst into a fit of laughter. That was it. Pisces could no longer contain her anger. She stood up ignoring the pain rushing through her body. She plunged at the man, pocket knife in hand and stabbed him in the shoulder. She pushed him down, straddling him while laughing like the maniac she is, the man screamed in pain holding onto his shoulder. This made Pisces crave more. She leaned down holding his chin making him look her in the eyes. She licked his cheek and smirked, "Don't ever underestimate women." And with that she slit his throat.

*End of Flashback*

Pisces groaned in pain holding onto her hip, "Damn that man can kick," she chuckled continuing her way home.

***

"Oooh girl what happened to you?" Asked the dark haired female who was filing her nails, her face scrunched up in disgust by the smell of alcohol and blood. She may be in the mafia but she isn't really the type to fight and kill, so she's still not used to the smell or sight of blood.

"Oh you know, just a horny douchebag who couldn't keep it in his pants." Pisces smiled as if it was an everyday thing that happened to her.

"Oh my gosh Pi! This is why you should've let Geo go with you, now look at you. You're all bruised up- you're pretty face looks horrid. It's so dark out there, you could've gotten raped if it weren't for you being psycho." She shook her head at the blonde who was just standing there dumbfounded.

"Relax Leo, at least I killed him haha, anyways where's you're boyfriend? I need him to help with these cuts."

Leo sighed, "He's not a medic Pi, he's an experimenter. He doesn't use surgical gloves or scalpels and shit, he uses poison and test tubes."

She shrugged, "Oh well he's smart ... unless you want to help me?" She smirked knowing Leo would not want to touch blood.

"I love you lots Pi but ... Aqua's in his lab."

"Thanks." Pisces smiled patting her back, she held her breath not wanting to inhale and toxic air into her nostrils.

***

"What would you like?"

"Taurus you should know my order by now", The short haired female chuckled.

"Of course, 1 margarita coming right up!" She laughed.

"Libra what the hell are you doing? You're not supposed to drink, you're supposed to be looking out for anyone who seems suspicious. We can't fail this mission or else Cap will get angry that someone is taking away our "goodies" from the base downstairs. If we don't get this person we're in big trouble."

"Damn calm down Sag, will you? We're gonna catch this person okay? Stop worrying so much," Taurus snickered handing Libra her drink.

"Just get Mini to hack into the cameras or something," Libra shrugged.

"She already did. The hooligan somehow blocked the camera so she can't find any access to them." He sighed rubbing his face in frustration.

"Like Tauri said, we're gonna catch this person okay? Don't worry, why don't you have a drink to calm you down. How does that sound? Fun right, heh," Libra chuckled in attempt to cheer up the moody red head.

He nodded at Libra and then turned to Taurus, "Thanks, just give me vodka please,"

"Coming right up!" Taurus grinned.