[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫]: 𝟑

1 week later...

Sagittarius ran around the mansion, hoping to spot his best friend.

"Have you seen Libra?" he asked, barging in Virgo's room.

"Uhh no?"

"Hm...weird." he muttered before exiting the room and sprinting to the next room which was Mini's room.

To his luck, she had no idea where his fellow gang member was.

He already asked Taurus, she doesn't know either. So he finally decided to ask his boss, Capricorn.

Before you say anything, yes he already tried calling her, but no answer.

Sagittarius knocked on the wide wooden door, waiting for a response to be let in.

"Come in!"

He pushed open the door and without greeting got quick to the point.

"Do you know where Libra is?"

"Hello to you too, Sag," she rolled her eyes. "she went out with a friend, why?"

He shook his head, "she wasn't answering my calls and I was getting worried. I was bored and I wanted to bother her."

Capricorn chuckled shaking her head. "Is that all you needed?"

"Who's this friend we're talking about? Libra doesn't usually go out alone or without telling me where."

"Someone called Stephanie- wait no Stella actually I don't even remember..."

"Stacey?"

"Yes! Stacey! She said she had invited her to hang out today. I haven't met her so I don't really trust her but Libra never listens." she sighed.

"They're childhood friends, I know her. Anyways thanks for the help!"

***

Libra's POV
(warning! slight smut ahead! I'm so sorry !)

"You know we can't keep doing this right?" I laughed.

"Doing what?" he chuckled, his grip on my waist tightening.

"Meeting up once a week just to fulfill each other's needs."

"Well when you put it that way, it sounds bad," he chuckled. "We're just helping each other out... in a sexual way," he grinned, pecking my lips.

"Whatever."

"Don't be so serious now, just relax, I'll make you feel good you're gonna forget why you're stressed." he smiled.

I smile back, wrapping my arms around his neck as our lips collide with each other, our tongues fighting for dominance.

He starts to trail kisses down my neck, sucking and swirling his tongue. "No, m-marks," I managed to say, breathlessly, as I gripped his shoulders, leaving crescent shaped marks even through the fabric of his shirt.

I felt him smirk against my skin, he pulled away, sliding his hand under my shirt and gently caressed my skin. The feeling of his hands on my body drove me insane, he swiftly took my shirt off and quickly took his off as well.