[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫]: 𝟒

3 weeks later

Capricorn sighed, rubbing her temples. Ophi and his minions were constantly pulling dumb tricks on them and stealing their weapons and goodies. Capricorn was over it, she had to come up with a plan, quickly.

"I know this is gonna sound dumb but... what if we try teaming up with Astro-"

"No." Capricorn snarled.

"Hear me out," Virgo continued. "think about it, us working with one of the strongest, deadliest, and scariest mafia gang, could help with taking down Ophi. They've killed many innocent people and they've been after us for what 4 years now? Aren't you tired of all this? How much longer till we finally take them down Cap?"

Capricorn shook her head, "no, we can't and I don't know, I just need time to come up with a plan."

"Why not?" Mini began. "he's right, you know he's right. If we let Ophi get away with this who knows what he could do next."

"You don't understand. Virgo you're a medic you're not fit for fighting. Mini you're a hacker, you're supposed to be tracking shit down. If you're gonna sit here and talk about your this 'teaming up with Astro plan' then get out."

Mini scoffed. "That's what you think of us? A medic and a hacker? Tch, whatever." she got up from her seat, and walked out, not failing to slam the doors.

Capricorn rolled her eyes, "I didn't mean it like that-"

"You've made your point very clear, Cap." Virgo's jaw tightened, following Mini's previous actions.

"I'm a fucking dumbass!" Capricorn groaned burying her face into her hands. Everything was stressing her out and she felt like her head would explode at any moment.

"Geez what the hell is wrong with those two? I said 'hey' and they glared at me." Taurus scoffed.

Capricorn sighed, "I said something I shouldn't have said, I hurt their feelings I guess."

"I see... well umm there's two people in the main room looking for you, said it was important," Taurus shrugged.

"Tell them I'll be there in a bit."

Taurus nodded, heading out.

Capricorn sighed for hundredth time, opening one of her secret drawers and pulling out a picture that was framed in a black old rusty frame. In the picture you could see her smiling next to a boy who was ruffling her hair, smiling as well. Memories of that day flashed through her brain, the sound of laughter lingering in her mind. (Why am I cringing wtf-)

Oh how she wished she could go back to the good old days, when she was genuinely happy.

Smiling softly she put the picture away, fixing herself before heading out.

***

"Where the fuck is Leo?" Aquarius barged into the living room.

"She didn't tell you?"

"Obviously not, Scorpio why do you think I'm asking?" He rolled his eyes.

"Well isn't she your girlfriend? Shouldn't she tell you where's she's going or something?"

Aquarius sighed, "I guess, lately she's been distant you know?"

"I see..." Scorpio trailed off not knowing what to say, he isn't the best when it come to comforting people. As Aquarius's best friend he's willing to help out the best he can. "Do you maybe want to talk about it...?"

Aquarius stayed silent, a moment later nodding before speaking, "We're not the same anymore... we would always tell each other everything and now we can't make eye contact for more than 5 seconds. When we kiss I don't feel that electric shock run through my body and I know she doesn't feel it either. I'm scared, I love her so much but I don't think we should continue our relationship... I think we're better off as friends y'know? I just don't know when to talk to her about it."