Chapter 3

HEHE HERE COMES THE MAIN PLOTTT

Mistoflees had brought Victoria backstage,to where Mistoflees had been while gus preformed a few years ago,He picked up his signature pencil and held it tight.Victoria looked very confused but then backed away when she saw the pencil. "W-What are you going to do?".Mistoflees smiled down at Victoria,taking something out of his hat,a small silver and white ring,it had a black stone jewel on top of it,Victoria took it and held it,she closed her hand into a fist.Mistoflees held the wand up to Victoria's forehead,looking at her with a stern look in his eyes. "Close your eyes,okay,don't open them until I say so.".The mau nodded as the pencil pressed on her forehead.The kitten went completely light headed but kept her eyes closed.It felt like ages until she heard the voice she was hoping to hear. "Open them.".Victoria squinted her eyes open,everything looked different,almost..like she had gotten taller?The 'kitten' looked at a crate to see a black and white cat,on all fours,sitting on it. "Misty?".The cat pawed at her.There was a glass mirror backstage,Victoria knew where it was so she ran over to it.When she looked at it,something had changed.

Her ears and tail were completely gone,she walked on her two legs like normal but her claws were tiny while the ring sat on one of her fingers,She wasn't fluffy anymore either,her collar was gone but was replaced by a silver necklace with a purple pendant hanging off it,she wore clothes this time too!A white dress(with a strange paper tag attached to it with writing on it)with a light pink coat,like Alice's,and black school shoes and little white socks.Her blue eyes were still there but strange brown spots were across her cheeks and two knotted brown things(plaited brown hair) Hung down the back of her head.She turned back to face Mistoflees. "..you turned me into a human kit?...wait..You Turned Me Into A Human Kit!".Mistoflees looked more excited then he ever had before. "Yes! Now,listen very carefully to this,The ring stays on..if it breaks,you get transported back here and you won't be able to go back,got it?".Victoria nodded. "Got it.".She turned around to see a small gas mask box and one of those suitcases ,It was quite heavy but still light enough for little Victoria to pick up one her own. "Now what?". Mistoflees dropped his pencil. "Go to the station,with the other human kits and got on the train,there's a pretty high chance you'll find Alice on it.".Victoria looked out of the gap between the back stage entrance,The station wasn't far away,she glanced over to a group of children,walking across towards the station.Victoria didint even hesitate,she ran straight towards the group,She was going to find Alice,she just knew it.

Ye,I know this makes no sense but this is the first plot idea I had thought of when it came to this-