I: 𝐹𝐿𝑈𝑇𝑇𝐸𝑅𝑆𝐻𝑌- rainbow

It was another day, just like any other.
My little bunny jumped on my lap poking my arm as soon as I opened my eyes, just as if he was obeying me to get up and feed him.
"Oh, good morning my sweet Angel! Wait just a moment and I'll get your breakfast."
I put on a pair of slippers and I reached my window, slightly opening the pastel green curtain that covers it, revealing a warm, comforting feeling. 𝘞𝘰𝘸.
A rainbow shined at my sight, leaving sparkles in my cyan eyes. What a beautiful way to start a new day.
I kept staring at it for a few minutes: it was truly amazing, mostly because there was a reason that made it even prettier to me.
I was losing myself in my messy thoughts, until Angel brought me back to real life by kicking my ankle.
"𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘺? 𝘔𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵!"
My geode started shining.
"Oh godness, I'm so sorry Angel. But you know... that wonderful rainbow reminded me of Das-"
Ow. another kick.
"𝘠𝘦𝘢 𝘺𝘦𝘢, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦. 𝘍𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘯𝘰𝘸!"
My eyes suddenly widened and my cheeks started burning in a soft pink.
"No Angel Bunny! We aren't girlfriends...!"
I wasn't lying, we weren't girlfriends. But, in fact, I have a crush on my Rainbow haired friend. And it isn't just a simple crush that I will get it over in some months. I am actually in love with her, I've always been since we were small kids.
I can't help the fact that she gives me butterflies in my belly whenever she laughs with me, I can't stop losing myself in those magenta eyes of hers. She is just perfect. And she is probably the only person I completely trust.
Don't get me wrong, I love all of my friends! But I never feel too comfortable with being myself around them, maybe I'm a little closer to Rarity, but with Dashie it's all different. We learnt a lot about each other after all the things we've been through in our lives, I know her well and she knows everything about me too.
And a thing I know for sure it's that she would never see me in the way I see her. We have more of a sisterly relationship and I don't believe it will ever change. Well, I love Rainbow Dash a lot and I actually enjoy what we have now. I don't know if there's a change for us to be lovers, but as long as she's part of my life I'm happier as I could ever be.
I went to the kitchen with my bunny in my arms, humming a cute tune on the way.
When I opened the fridge to pick some carrots for Angel, I heard my phone buzz, meaning that I got a notification.
I gently lifted my bunny on the floor, making him groan.
"𝘶𝘨𝘩, 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸?!"
I ignored him for a second, sliding my lock screen that had a picture of me and Dash as a wallpaper: It filled my heart with happiness, remembering all the funny moments with her.
I saw a few notifications from my friends group chat.

AJ🍎: Hey y'all! How ya doing?

Pinkie🍭: Everything's just peachy!! how about you guys? :D

Twi 📚 : Hey girls! I'm doing fine!

Rarity💌: Hello Darlings. Everything's perfect.

Sunset🌅: Hey there!

Fluttershy🦋: hello girls! Sorry for the late reply, I just woke up.

Pinkie🍭: It's alright Flutters! there's a certain someone that's even worse than you XD She didn't even answer our messages!

I giggled. Dashie was probably still asleep... she's the best at taking naps.

AJ🍎: Rainbow's probably sleeping as always. Well, anyways, got any plans for summer?

Pinkie🍭: Well, duh! of course I do.
And it involves aaall of you guys!!

Twi📚: I'd love to spend some time with you this summer.

Rarity💌: Indeed. I can't wait to go shopping with my besties!💕

AJ🍎: shopping..? I was actually expecting something more exciting than that.

Rarity💌: Uh? then tell me AppleJack, I'm sure you have a better idea than mine, since you always wanna have a point.

Sunset🌇: Geez. Don't start it again you two.

Dashie🌈💕: sup

I smiled at her text.

AJ🍎: wow, you finally woke up.

Fluttershy🦋: Good Morning Dashie!

Rarity💌: Hi Darling!

Dashie🌈💕: what did I miss?

Twi📚: hey there Rainbow Dash. We were deciding what to do this summer together.

Pinkie🍭: yea, what she said!! 😎

Dashie🌈💕: Well, whatever we do, I'm sure it's going to be awesome!

Rarity💌: of course it will!

Pinkie🍭: mhm! how about we meet this afternoon at SugarCube corner? Miss Cake tried making a new cupcakes recipe and I of course helped her, I wanted you all to try it!

Fluttershy🦋: Of course Pinkie, I'd be honored to ^^

AJ🍎: ya can count on us!

Dashie🌈💕: sounds cool! I'll be there.

Sunset🌇: let's meet at five?

Rarity💌: that's perfectly fine with me!

Twi📚: Same for me. See you girls there.

Pinkie🍭: YAAAY🎉

Dashie🌈💕: cya

Fluttershy🦋: bye!

I was finally going to see my friends again. I got kinda busy because of school, but now that it was over I could have done everything I wanted.
And of course, I was happy to see Dash.
My phone buzzed another time.

Dashie🌈💕: Hey there shy. Mind if I come over before going to the SugarCube Corner?

Fluttershy🦋: Not at all Dashie! ^^

Dashie🌈💕: cool, see you later !

Fluttershy🦋: Bye <3

I don't know if there was a specific reason of why she asked it, but she always does that. We've been friends for forever now, I don't even mind it.
I started thinking about her and how her message already made my day.

I went back to the kitchen, and an angry Angel Bunny showed up, throwing a pillow from my sofa at me.

"Oh gosh... I'm so sorry sweetheart, here's your breakfast."

-A/N hey there guys! I decided to start writing this story since FlutterDash is my favorite couple ever. Hope you'll like it! anyways, please let me know if I make any mistakes, English isn't my first language and I wanna improve <3