II: 𝑅𝐴𝐼𝑁𝐵𝑂𝑊 𝐷𝐴𝑆𝐻- relief

I throw my phone on my bed, taking some comfy clothes from my wardrobe. It's already 2 p.m. and I have to see Fluttershy in a hour. I didn't tell her why I asked her to come over, but I think she doesn't mind. I mean, it's not the first time I appear in front of her house so casually, she's probably my closest friend and she's used to stuff like this one.
Actually, I must to admit that I've been feeling really down lately. I play it all awesome and cool as always, but it's really hard to cover it.
And it's really hard to act like nothing's wrong. I hate not being able to do things normally just because my mind is overwhelmed, and I hate asking for help. I don't want to seem week, I know I'm strong and that I can do things on my own. And I know that seeing Fluttershy will make my day better. That pink haired girl makes me feel... some sorta way. I've always acted natural with her, but lately I'm starting to feel something different. I want to see her smile, I wanna hear her calm and precious voice, I wanna spend my time with her. That's all my heart wants.
"Ew. Since when did I start being so.. cheesy. Screw my feelings, they will probably be gone in a little time. It's probably all in my head, we're just best friends and we'll never be more than that. I just want to cheer myself up a bit, that's why I'm meeting her." I say in my head.
I know I'm lying to myself just because I don't want anyone to see me as a vulnerable person. I love Fluttershy, I truly do, and I believe what I feel for her isn't just a normal friendship, it's way more than that.
I would never, ever tell her the truth though: what if I ruin my relationship with her? what if we never speak to each other again just because of a stupid crush? nope, I know I'm always so brave but this time I won't take that risk.
"Oh crap, I'm late-!"
I pat Tank on his shell one last time before leaving my house, and I run as fast as I can to Flutters' house.
Panting from the fast race, I start clicking on the interphone a lot of times. I always do that to mess around.
"Coming!" I hear her soft voice from the other side of the building.
The door opens, revealing the angelic creature I fell for. 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.
"Hello Dashie ! I'm happy to see you here!"
"Yo Shy."
She shyly lifts her arms open, looking for a hug. Butterflies started flying in my tummy, damn.
I wrap my arms around her and mess with her hair playfully. She moves a streak of her pink fluffy hair behind her ear.
"Let's go inside!"
"Mhm."
As I enter the living room, I can hear a delicious smell. Something like.. cocoa and butter.
"What's this smell?" I ask.
"Oh! While I was waiting, I made some cookies for us, I just have to take them out of the oven. I hope they aren't too bad."

𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭-

"Woaah! that's awesome!"
she smiles at me with the cutest of looks.
I reach the sofa and I completely lean on it. I've been to Fluttershy's house many times, and I don't even have to ask her to do what I want to do.
I let out a big sigh.
"Oh my-"
I hear Fluttershy gasp, so I suddenly move my head in her direction to understand what happened. In less than two seconds, I 𝘋𝘢𝘴𝘩 in the kitchen and help my shy friend, who was about to make the cookies tray fall. I end up holding her hands from behind.
Her cheeks starts turning red, and mine too.
"Heh... well, that was awkward-" I say, as if pointing it out would make the situation any less better.
"oh godness, thanks Dashie !"
"It was nothing." I answer, winking at her.
We both go in the living room and take a seat. Well, I literally lay on the sofa, again.
She puts the tray on the small table in the room and she hands me one of the sweets she made.
I take a bite, then another one, a third... wow. She's a great baker.
I hear a giggle coming from her amazing voice.
"Uh?"
"I guess you really liked those."
"Duh, I obviously did. These are great. What are you laughing at?"
She brings a hand on her mouth.
"Oh, sorry! It was just- you have something on your face-"
"mh?"
I open my phone camera just to see chocolate all over my face.
"heh- can you hand me a towel or something?"
Shy came near me with the towel, but instead of giving me it, she wiped the chocolate off my face herself.
I got flustered because of that. Damn it.
She smiled at me in the most wholesome way, and then sat next to me.
" Mh.. Dashie ? soo.. is there a reason why you wanted to come over? Is everything okay?"
I couldn't tell her the truth, never-.
"I.. just felt like doing so, yea! no reason, just wanted to see my old pal."
For a moment she seemed to be kind of disappointed with my answer, but I didn't question it.
"Uhm, well, I'm happy to hear you're alright. And I'm also happy to see you, Rainbow."
A nervous giggle escaped my mouth.
"Uhm, Shy? isn't it late? We probably should get going."
"Oh my! It is late, and I'm not ready yet-"
She panicked, even tho it was nothing so serious.
"Nah, no need to panic Fluttershy. Go get dressed now, we'll be on time. Besides, I am the fastest athlete in the whole school!"
I say, giving her thumbs up.
"Well, I hope so." She reached the bathroom, and meanwhile I went in her room. It hasn't changed from since we were kids...
She has a lot of pictures on her wall, some of her friends, some of her family, some from her childhood... and many of them are of us. I remember the exact moment of when each one of them was taken. Man, I'm so lucky to have her on my side.
"Uhm.. Dashie ? What are you doing here?"
"huh- oh uhm, nothing! just-"
She really did surprise me.
"I was just messing around."
"Oh, alright. But uhm.. I need to change."
I blushed a little and got out of there. Geez.
I waited behind her door, asking her if she was ready at least one time every minute.
I suddenly hear the door open, revealing the shy girl in a pastel green dress. Woah, she looked so pretty.
She left me speechless.
"Uhm.. Rainbow, I'm ready."
"uhm- y-yea! Let's go!"
I picked her arm, and ran as fast as I could to the door.