III: 𝑅𝐴𝐼𝑁𝐵𝑂𝑊 𝐷𝐴𝑆𝐻 -plans

We 𝘥𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 through the streets until we reached Sugarcube corner just in time.
"woah, that was.. impressive, Dash."
She said, still panting.
"Oh, you girls are here!" Pinkie's squeaky voice exclaimed.
Fluttershy gently held my arm as I accompanied her to the shop.
There also were Twilight, Applejack, Rarity and Sunset, that greeted us.
"So, now that we're all here...
Who's ready to taste those cupcakes???!"
"Ah sure am!" AJ giggled, and everyone else nodded.
We all took a cupcake and started eating them, they were awesome.
"Woah Pimkie, these awe the bwest you've baked so fwar." I said while nomming.
"Dashie, manners. You don't talk with your mouth full". Flutters said, as I playfully poked her arm.
"Alright girls, so, what are we going to talk about?" Twilight asked.
"Right! Our plans for summertime!" Said Pinkie, jumping on the chair.
"Well, I had a few ideas of what we should do, and I'm sure you guys are going to love 'em!"
"Go ahead Pinks!" we all said in excitement.
"weeell, I was thinking.. why don't we rent a camper and all go in the woods??!"
some seemed disappointed, especially one.. Rarity.
"WOODS?! ahem, I mean.. pardon me Pinkie, but I was expecting something more.. fancy."
AJ looked at her in annoyance. "Y'all, this doesn't seem like a bad idea. Y'know, going in the woods
and living the ol' regular life could be real fun. Why don't we give it a chance?"
"Applejack's right. Imagine how many new adventures we could have, oh! Maybe we'd meet some kind of evil magic to fight, and we save the da-" I got interrupted by Sunset.
"Dash, I get that you're excited but there isn't going to be any evil magic."
shucks..
"Aww, c'mon guys! It wouldn't be that bad!" Pinkie said, whining.
"oh.. I don't know Pinkie.. I mean, I'd love to go anywhere with you girls, but uhm.. this seems kind of.. scary.." Fluttershy stated, mumbling her last words.
I put an arm on her shoulder and gave it a small peck.
"Come on Shy, as Pinkie said, you shouldn't be worrying about it. Also, why should you be scared when the fastest and strongest athlete is by your side?" I smirked as she let out a small giggle.
"Hm, I'm starting to get convinced about it."
"Me too!" Twilight nodded in agreement, followed by Sunset Shimmer, Applejack, and Pinkie, that started bouncing across the room.
Rarity on the other hand, wasn't really okay with it. "That's... well. I suppose we could, as long as we spend time together, and only if you let me bring the necessary."
Everyone smiled, and I rolled my eyes. Rarity, pft, always the same.

--
sorry for not updating but I have a block >.< so I decided to post this small chapter anyways..