Quest

,,How was London?"

Startled Thanith turned around and looked at Valkyrie, who seemed to just have appeared out if nowhere.

,,Good, it's niece to be back."replied Tanith and patted the floor next to her, an invitation to sit next to her.

,,That's good to hear."replied Valkyrie and sat down with a half smile on her face, that was lighted from the morning son, wich turned everythingh golden.

Since Tanith had last seen Valkyrie, somethingh had changed and maybe fir the better.
It wasn't that Valkyrie was working on somethingh or that she finally got out if the house.
That was good no doubt, but what really raised Taniths Hooe was the way her eyes shined and the way she sometimes broke out into a smile
A genuine smile.
Nor one of the fake ones.
Not one of these smiles, that were the left overs of what Darquise had destroye.
After Daqruesse Valkyries smiles gad been like the burned down ruins of a house.
Sometimes Tanith even had wondered, if the smiles of Valkyrie were haunted.

But now?
Her smiles weren't carefree or compketly cheerful, but they were happier.
Not happy.
But happier.

,,It's not good."Taniths reply came out after a long pause and then she smiled crooked ,,It is better trough."

That was when Valkyries smile faded and Tanith mentally hit herself
All she would have to do was to nopd and....
No, she wouldn't lie to Valkyrie, decided Tanith.

,,The remant is still haunting you, isn't it?"questioned Valkyrie and looked at her softly.

Haunting.
Yes, that described it quite well, that was if you imagined that her oast was like a ghost that seemed to follow her everywhere.
On some days she almost forgot what she had done, who she had killed.
But every time that happened someone walked around a corner and saw her.
Most of the times they packed and started to retreat, sone of them even ran.
The others...they charged at her with a sword in there hand or they were hurting a fireball at her.
That were the ones who chose to fight.

,,I am not sure if I can or will ever be able to forget it.
Some days I wonder if I can forgive myself.
On other days I wonder if I should."

,,You don't need to forgive yourself, ypu just have to live a happy life.", it was strange to receive advice from Valkyrie.
Valkyrie who was like a younger sister for her.

,,I try, but how can I be happy when I killed people?", tge second she had said the words she realised how insensitive they were.
To ask such a question Valkyrie out of all people....

,,They are dead either way, all you can do....honestly I have no idea what you can do for them.
But maybe that's not the point.
All you can do is your life, you can't bring them back to life."
Such wise words for such a young woman, tought Tanith.

,,You seem happier."
A simple statement.
For once the truth.

,,Finally I am realising that I can't hide anymore.
And it's great to be back."

,,You're going back to Ireland?"questioned Tanith.

,,No.
I am back as a detective and for that I don't need to be in Ireland."

,,I always wondered hiw good your truly were as a detective, if you would wirk alone."

,,I am awesome of course."

A gun would be the most common.
But it would make a huge mess....
Poison would be very clean in comparison.
But where can you get good poison these days?
A blunt weapon was easy to get a hold of...
But that too would be messy.....
Strangulation.
Not really the best and hard to go trough...
Drowning.
Basically the same issue as with strangulation and a lot colder and more legs kicking your way.
Burying alive.
Sounded fancy, but would require too much work.
Killing him with his bare fists.
That was a good one.