𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

𝖏𝖚𝖐𝖊 𝖏𝖆𝖒
❝ "𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚄_𝙰𝙽𝙳_𝚆𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂" ❞
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 the parting of her side-parted dreadlocks out of view, James grinned widely as he watched her. "Come here." he called.

Azryah walked into the view of the camera towards the couch, where James had his hand out for her. She wore a slim-fitting, pastel bodycon dress that held her rounded baby bump. She sat down on the couch beside her fiancé, he proudly wrapped his arm around her waist and rested a hand under her stomach, smiling grandly at the camera.

"You got the first question?" she quizzed. At that, James picked up the cue cards from his lap and read out the first question.

"Aight: when is the wedding?" he read, glancing at Azryah for her answer. She grinned and took the honors of proudly explaining their plans.

"So what had happened was, we were planning for it do be this Summer, but by the goddamn grace of God, his pullout game finally succeeded and knocked me up—" she started.

"Aight, aight, aight." James intruded, sitting up slightly. "Watch yo'self there, baby." he jokingly warned. "She's due in a few months, so we've pushed the wedding to early next year, we're hoping."

"Gon' have to give me some time to lose the baby fat." Walters pouted.

"Nah, you look great, Ry." he reassured, kissing her ear.

"Sure, but ain't no baby fat taking the spotlight in my wedding photos, Jay." she retorted, making him laugh. "Next question! When was the last time you saw the crew?" she read from his hand and then glanced back at him.

He sat in a moment of thought, "I'll be real, I ain't been seeing them much, since I'm always training."

"Since Nae moved to New York with Reg, it's been a while since they've shown face. Not surprising though, with two kids now." Azryah scoffed. "Ren moved to Toronto but I saw her a couple months ago when she passed through. Mars is always around still, so I'm always chillin' wit' him and Nessa."

"Everyone's busy as shit now." James huffed.

"But, we're all gonna be choppin' it up at Reg's new collection release for his birthday! He apparently doesn't know that, though, Naomi said she thought it'd be fun if we walked the catwalk in some of the Sabbath pieces." she giddily explained. "You got two left feet when it comes to stuff like that, baby, so I'ma have to coach you."

James pouted and looked over at her grinning from ear to ear. "Miss me with that bullshit. How do I play so well at basketball then?"

"Ya' know niggas always breakin' your ankles, don't play." she snorted. He rolled his eyes, knowing that she was correct, there were enough where his ankles were broken by the opposing offensive on national television.

"Anyway! If everything's all good with the pregnancy while we're there, we can stay a lil' while longer for yo' birthday too, before we get back." James suggested.

"Ooh! That'd be nice." she giggled. "Nothin' that needs me to walk, though, swollen feet ain't cute. We can get a nice rental or somethin' for a few days."

"I'ma plan it, don't worry." he told her and she smiled, glancing down at the next card. "Where did you move to live together?"

"Well, we both had separate places in Cali and Chicago, but we've mostly been on the West Coast 'cause of me. But we were planning on settling in a family home in San Diego, maybe," James explained, looking over to Azryah, as she nodded in agreement.

"I guess our backyard being up in flames every year is somethin' I'ma just have to get used to. The heat ain't no better too. But, yeah, we were looking at places away from most paparazzi but still local for him and his Lakers."

Azryah didn't really have much of a say in the location they were going to settle in, simply because it wouldn't really affect her; she liked to complain about the major differences of living in Illinois most of her life and then stepping into such a fast-paced city, but she actually quite enjoyed the all-year-round good weather and movie-like lifestyle she was beginning to have in L.A. Work was mobile for her, so she allowed James to handle the conveniences of location for his benefit.

"I like San Diego." James smiled and nodded to himself, Azryah just simply shrugged her shoulders and allowed him to have his moment of giddiness, as she read the last question.

"Do you know the baby's gender, and if so, what are you thinking to name them?" she read. "We don't actually know the gender yet, but—"

"That lil' shit better be a nigga, 'cause you know I need to get 'Plan Moreau' going as soon as he can walk. He gon' be shooting better hoops than me, taught by the damn best." James stated proudly. "I wanna call that bean 'Nasir', I'm not Muslim but that name has always made me smile. I found out that it meant 'helper' in Arabic, someone who protects and helps lead others to victory, and I gotta manifest it, ya' know." he further explained to the camera, he glanced at Azryah for any more input. She seemed completely in shock, especially since he'd never mentioned it whenever she asked him for baby names.

"You've never told me that."

"Yeah, 'cause I really wanted to take my time to think about it. If it's a lil' girl, we'll call her 'Azra' like we said." he replied, causing her to grin.

"You remember that?" she smiled. He nodded.

"Of course, Ry. I wasn't about to have the Colemans' baby be the namesake of my girl, when we can just have a junior-sized you." he kissed her cheek, she laughed.

"That's sweet, baby. You can do your lil' Moreau plan with her too, like Kobe and Gigi." she answered, holding his chin. He hummed softly into the space between them and pulled her closer to kiss her lips.

"And if not, we can just a have a James Jr." he muttered against her lips. She dramatically pulled away and tutted her lips jokingly.

"Okay! You're done, you're done." she rolled her eyes, James chuckled heartily.

🎆
𝖏𝖚𝖐𝖊 𝖏𝖆𝖒

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀!𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 & 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁, 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀! ~𝐠𝐥𝐝𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀!
𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 & 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁, 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀!
~𝐠𝐥𝐝𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬.