Chapter 5: The final battle between good and evil!

No-ones pov

Our hero's can be see standing together as Lysandre reveals himself and his ultimate weapon. Ash and his Greninja attack first then Alain and his mega Charizard then all the gym leaders.

The vines shoot out and trap some of the Pokemon as the others try to free then. Meanwhile Bonnie stands near the battle field holding Squishy and her long lost mother as she holds onto them with her life.

The battle begins to get intense suddenly Bonnie glows as she is lifted up into the air she screams alerting the others. You gurgled angrily as you and Zygarde fell to the ground,

Lysandre chuckled as he said "you really think I would let her go without a back up plan!". Your one eye widen's as you and Zygarde ran towards her as Bonnie's form glowed and disappeared both cores glowed.

Standing in there place was Zygarde's 100% form Lysandre shook with rage "so this is your true form huh? Well this world is mine to create you have no right!". Zygarde's eyes glowed as he spoke "if anyone has a right it is them! This world and it's people has taught me that humans can change!"

Then your voice spoke. "You took my family from me! And I will use this power to destroy your plan and protect this world and it's people and Pokemon alike!"

Speeding towards Lysandre Zygarde created a hole and the. His body glowed and everyone gasped.

There in the sky was not one but Zygarde's but one was a different as the other one held Bonnie's unconscious form.

"You will not hurt this world ever again!" With that you charged and destroyed the weapon along with Lysandre.

You floated closer towards Zygarde and took your daughter as he said "Y/n she is very weak I fear she'll be very different ".

You nodded and held your baby as you descended to the ground. Only thinking one thing.

"Please Arceus not my child"..................