Chapter 7: A Happy Reunion

Bonnie's pov

It's been a few weeks since I last saw mommy and Squishy Kalos is still under reconstruction after Lysandre's attack. Big brother and daddy a very protective of me considering everyone wants to interview me since I'm part Pokemon.

Anyway me and my friends are making our way to a new town in Kalos k can't remember what it's called but the town is all machine based.

Dedenne squirmed in my bag I lifted the lid up and she popped out I giggled "you ok Dedenne?" She nodded.

Timeskip

As our hero's try to find Ash after disappearing with a new legendary Pokemon you and Zygarde watch the children. After sensing the order beginning to break they came to fix it as you hoped to see her children again.

You sighed as you watched your daughter and son chase after Ash with Serena. "That boy Ash is always getting into trouble!" You exclaimed.

Zygarde chuckled and nodded as they both followed all three children to were they saw Volcanion they decided to speak to him at night.

At night

You hopped towards Volcanion as said Pokemon turned and stared at them "greetings Volcanion we see your in quite the predicament!". He grunted "what are you doing here Zygarde and I thought there was only one of you!" He whispered while staring at you.

You sighed "I was human until a man named Lysandre tortured me and turned me into a Zygarde core and I am here to protect my children". Volcanion looked at you with pity "I see I am very sorry to here that"

Zygarde aka Squishy spoke next "I believe we should go please guard these children for us" Volcanion nodded as both cores disappeared.

Timeskip

Our hero's are see struggling to hold onto part of the destroyed ship as Ash holds a weak Magearna protectively. Both you and Squishy are in your 10% forms as they protect the group from the mind controlled mega evolved Pokemon.

One off course hyper beam went straight towards you. With unknown speed Bonnie stands in front of you taking the hit as her body tumbled across the ground her and everyone's eyes widen.

"Bonnie!"