Chapter 6: Goodbye for now

No-one's pov

You held your baby girl in your claw as she stirred in her sleep as you flew closer to the ground as your form glowed and you returned to your human form as your long h/c hair flowed in the widened while your e/c eyes were wide and filled with fear.

Landing on your knees you sob as you held your baby girl "I'm so sorry Bonnie! If only I was to protect you all!". Groaning broke you out of your trance, looking down you gasped as you saw Bonnie's blonde hair become green at the bottom.

She opened her beautiful blue eyes as they had a green hue to them "oh my Arceus she's like me!" you thought. Looking up at me she smiled tiredly "d did w we win mommy" giggling you said "yes my little Bon Bon we did".

You flinched as a sudden pain flared through your body telling you your time as a human is up "Bonnie" you said. She lifted her head up as you smiled "mommy has to go now but I promise I'll return, you have a great power within you use it well my little one and keep an eye out for your father and brother".

Your form glows and you returned to your core form as you slowly disappeared and thought.

"I will return Bonnie I promise take care my family"..........