Beginning

I redid a lot of this so if it isn't the same you can go back and read so everything makes sense again, sorry.

POV Davina

I was sitting on my couch when my phone rang I looked down to see the caller ID and saw that it was Stiles. I wonder why he was calling me this early on a weekend like come on it was 9:46am and he knew that I only allowed other people to text or call me when it's at least 11:00am and if anybody should know that rule it should especially be Stiles because one time in the third grade we had a sleepover with Scott and Stiles decided to talk to me before 11:00am and I chased him outside in our pajamas and wouldn't stop until he slowed down so I could tackle him I was always very dramatic... well I still am but that's besides the point. I picked up the phone an answered "hello" on the other end of the phone I heard stiles panting like a dog I asked him what was wrong he said he had just ran out of the Hale House and that I need it to get there fast. Before I could ask why he already had hung up the phone so that left me with no choice but to go over there figure out what the hell was going on.

In my car
I liked my car it was an old Cadillac so it definitely stood out in the school parking lot. I was on my way to Derek's house when I was trying to figure out why Stiles would call me it must've been very important because everybody knew not to break my rules Stiles was good at not breaking my rules because he was terrified of me.

At Derek's house
I saw Scott waiting outside for me I asked him why I need to get here so quickly.

"Derek wanted to see you" Scott said.

To anybody else this would be something normal but to me not so much. Derek had never asked to meet with me before because he knew and I knew I was better on my own and plus me and Derek had never really gotten along.

"What for???" I asked in a shocked tone.

"Well we need your help" Scott said whilst he was looking at the ground.

"And why do you need my help???" I asked starting to get annoyed at Scott for not telling me why I was here.

"Well there's a giant lizard thing that's been going around Beacon Hills killing people and Isaac's dad was one of them."

I looked at Scott and screamed "WHAT!!!" so loud Stiles and Derek came running out of the house. They all looked at me for a second then Stiles said "Well I see you told her about the homicidal lizard human thing."

I gave Stiles a glare and he immediately wipe the smile off of his face. I always had this affect on Stiles and Scott especially when I was mad and I was furious that they kept this from me for so long. Except when Stiles stopped smiling I saw a small smile came across Derek's face but I wasn't sure because I just saw it out of the corner of my eye.

Derek walked up next to me and put his hand on the small of my back to guide me into the house which I could've done on my own. Derek sat me down and was explaining everything and apparently the homicidal lizard had a name he said it was called a Kanima and a couple of other details Derek said that he didn't know a lot it but he knew enough so he could find it.

"So you need my help finding the Kanima" I asked

"Yes and I would also like to ask for you to join my pack" He asked but he also looked sort of doubtful because he had to do for me if I was going to say yes or no I was also something else on his face that I couldn't quite grasp what it was.

"Well I would have to think about it" I replied I could see on Derek's face this was the one answer that he did not want well that and no of course. But he just said "OK I'll give you till the end of the week" which wasn't that much time at all because it was Saturday and tomorrow was Sunday.

I walked out of Derek's house I felt bad because I left all of him on a cliffhanger I didn't know why all of a sudden I was feeling bad it was normal for me to say maybe or no to Derek but now he and everyone else needs my help to for once but I don't want anybody to know that I was feeling guilty.

In my car
I hopped in my car and drove off well getting those thoughts out of my head.

POV Derek

I watched Davina walk out of the house with a look on her face it was a hard look to read then Stiles said "What are we going to do now she's obviously not going to say yes like come on it's Davina her favorite word is N-O no." At this point I just wanted to punch Stiles in the face but then I had an idea.

POV Davina

I ran a few errands then by the time I got home it was dinner time so I decided to help my dad in the kitchen. My dad has made the meals in my household for ever normally he would make some big fancy meal but tonight he just went pasta before my mom died she used to help him in the kitchen but now since she's gone I do. I was done eating I did the dishes up real quick and went to my room.

In my room I decided to play my favorite song which was "1985 by Bowling For Soup"

This is the song if you want to listen to it.

After a while I put down my guitar and I went into the shower to clear my head I was in the shower for about an hour. By the time that I got out I knew what my decision was going to be and I knew it would surprise them as much as it surprised me the answer was going to be a "yes" because I did want to help my friends and if I had to join the "Stupid Hale Pack" then so be it and I said this all out loud btw. Then I heard a scuft after I said "Stupid Hale Pack" it came from outside so I went on my balcony to see what it was of course I saw nothing but the dark after a minute of searching I gave up cuz even with my werewolf vision I couldn't see shit so I went to bed.