Walk In The Woods

POV Derek

I was outside of Davina widow when I heard her say "Stupid Hale Pack" I scuft then I saw she stopped in her tracts I forgot the she can hear me from inside so I did what any person would do I ran. It was so dark out because the clouds were covering the moon so there was no moon light by the time I stopped running.

I was at my house my mom Talia Hale was at the doorway waiting for me she's asked how Vee was doing my mom has only met her once but she had always liked her and I had no clue why. Only if she knew how much of a Bitch she was she would hate her as much as I do.

 Only if she knew how much of a Bitch she was she would hate her as much as I do

Hale House

Next Day Davina POV

When I woke up I got dressed and went downstairs I didn't have to shower cuz I showered last night when I was thinking of answer to give to Derek about joining the pack the answer is yes because I want to protect my friends and my dad. Today I decided that I wasn't going to eat breakfast so I just hopped right into my car I decided to go for a jog in the woods.

In my car
I texted Derek and asked if you wanted to meet up and go on the jog with me

From: Vee
To: Derek
"Hey Derek I have an answer for you but do you want to go on a jog with???"

From: Derek
To: Vee
"Yes I will seen you in 10 min bye"

From: Vee
To: Derek
"Okay bye see you then"

POV Derek

Davina texted me saying that she had an answer if she was going to join my pack or not when I got to the trail and I saw that Vee was leaning on her car I walked up to her and guided her onto the trail by putting me hand on the small of her back which I did a lot but this time was different it was like a zapping feeling.

POV Davina

On the trail

"Sooooo what did u decided on???" Derek asked me

"Ah well I'm going to join your pack but..." I said

"Oh god what is it" He said annoyed

"I want to be able to do stuff on my own" I  said

"What do you mean???" Derek asked

"Freedom to look into things by myself" I said while giving a glare at Derek

"Okay fine you will have your freedom" He said

By the time we were done walking the trail it was time for me to go home and my dad said the we are going to have guests over for dinner so he wanted me home around 4 o'clock but he didn't tell me who was coming over.

At my house
I went home and decided to get change into a nice formal dress that was suited for a dinner. My dad still hadn't told me who is coming over I was guessing that it was work related my dad always had his work friends over for dinner or to talk business. Then I got a text from my boyfriend Jackson it read-

From: Jacks
To: Davina
"Hey Bebe I was go to ask if you wanted to come over and spend the night my parents are out of town???"

From: Davina
To: Jacks
"Yeah sure how about 8:00 my dad's having a work dinner.

From: Jacks
To: Davina
"Yeah that will work see you then bye love you"

From: Davina
To: Jacks
"Bye love you too"

Then I heard the doorbell ring I waited to see if somebody would get it but nobody dead so I went downstairs and answered the door. And when I saw who it was on the other side of the door my jaw dropped. Then low and behold I saw Derek Hale his entire family I was shocked out of my mind.

So yes all the Hale family in alive and well I really wanted them in this book. And if you're confused no Peter did not die he wasn't even the alpha so the only thing that happened in the first season in my head was just a problem with Kate.
And migration you don't have to kill the alpha you can get it passed down through the generations.
And yes she will eventually end up dating Derek but until then she will be there in Jackson.

Hope you enjoyed